Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: You guys want a good deal on a DCB??(FORCE)

castaway
    try charter lakes marine insurance in huntington beach (714)969-2418. ask for martin reichman.:wink:

castaway
    no one is cheap especially if you have a cat...

Charley
    $1100 per year!! OMG I'd be happy with $1100 per motor!... I would even promise to drive under 75mph

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by CEO
    It seems like the insurance companys are afraid of the Cats getting crazy and crashing.....ie money out of their pockets. That is the main reason I went with the 26' with the 496ho. I fit under the family boating plan. 26' max and 75mph max. I'm paying or will be paying under $1100. per. That doesn't seem to be bad but if I went with the 525 it would have been $3800 per. That is a big difference. I really didn't want to pay that kind of cash for insuring my first owned boat. But you never know, everyone says I'm going to get the bug. If I do I will get the 29 and stupid power, but for now I will be in everyones rear view mirror. Just make sure you guys wave as you pass!
    Just do the Std one year DCB plan...Love it for one year, then itch for the next size up.DCB should put together a 2 year LEASE package! (Bombardier/sea-doo did it a few years back) Seems to a common issue, Plus Id love to have your 26 next year. Btw im only paying 686.00 a year for my little 90MPH DCB makes me want to keep it forever

Sandbar Mike
    Originally posted by unleashed
    As Mike metioned I already had A Force 29. The boat was a great boat and easy to drive. The 32 I have is also a great boat but as I stated the 29 DCB just did it for me looks wise and performance wise. The new Half Canopy Force came out is awesome but does not fit Big Blocks or so I was told. Also I think right now DCB has the best bottom for there size class and the fit and finish is second to none period! Now onto another topic ShotKaller who are you and why ya asking?
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    I wonder who this guy is???
    Must be a Force Fan,
    Tell him the truth Deano, You like cheese with your wine

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by Charley
    $1100 per year!! OMG I'd be happy with $1100 per motor!... I would even promise to drive under 75mph
    Aint that the truth, I would love to find insurance under 4600 per year on a kitty.

XTRM22
    Originally posted by Charley
    I would even promise to drive under 75mph
    Yeah Right!!
    Chuck

CEO
    Yeah you "guys" the 110 plus mile an hour ones, shit you spend $1100. per weekend on gas!! It will be fun riding your wakes this summer!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789