Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

fourspeednup
    Well March 12-28 is when Spring Break will be going off. That 1st week March 12th-21st will be ASU,
    I'll be there! Prolly spend most time upriver but I'll make it down for the weekends for sure. Trying to get some good 18 yr old azz for yaall to look at. I think Drunk Tank's gonna be there too.

beer hunter
    Originally posted by Coach
    Park Moabi 4/22 - 4/25
    I'll be at Moabi that same weekend on one of the peninsula sites, stop by for a beer if you see the boat

RiverRatMike
    I am! I'm already here LOL

Coach
    Many spring breaks will happen before or after Easter, because Easter is late this year most colleges will have spring break in March. Either way I can see the g-strings and pasties anytime when the weather is warm at the sandbar

CARRERA
    When do you folks think would be the best time to go, before or after Easter?

Boozer
    I'll be there tentatively from the 21-26. Tenative though. We shall see.

Craig
    We'll be there March 19th and 20th. Not because of spring break ( but that's a bonus ) but because after way too long my boat will be back on the water and it's time for some speed runs

FLOJO
    ILL BE THERE THE 18,19,20,21 STAYING AT CRAZY HORSE IN ONE OF THE TRAILERS. WAS GOING TO CAMP BUT I DONT LIKE SLEEPING IN THE DIRT.

FLOJO
    ILL BE AT THE SAND BAR GIVING TACOS AWAY TO THE LADIES FOR ? SEE YOU THERE

Drunk tank
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    I'll be there! Prolly spend most time upriver but I'll make it down for the weekends for sure. Trying to get some good 18 yr old azz for yaall to look at. I think Drunk Tank's gonna be there too.
    Yep, I'm gonna be down there for sure. march 13 - 21. Will probably get there the night of the 14th and leave on the 19th or so; depends how much fun I be havin. One things for sure... my boat may be ugly...but it's gonna be loaded with Colorado beer. Can be goin thirsty out there. I even ordered up a new wakeboard... I've never done it before but it looks pretty fun.
    Here's my question to you all... how many of you carry an anchor at havasu? I'm planning on just beaching my boat on sand (it there is any...never been to havasu). Thats the one item I hate to bring! I always end up kicken the damn thing and bustin the hell out my big toe. Also... what are some good camp sites round there...places with shitters and showers? I'm plannin on doin fun shit at night...dont wanna be stinkin and dirty trying to meet girlies. I figure since this will be my first voyage there I should stay somewhere close to where all the action is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast