Thread: Is it me or...

Kindsvater Flat
    this place friggen slow

waterloged
    What's new??

BGMAN203
    its the weekend....its always slow.

cdnguitarsnboats
    I'm sitting here sipping a gin & tonic because my girlfriend is making us watch "Edwardian House" on PBS.....Do you really want to know what slow is?
    Jim

gochappy
    sorry I'm going with "its you"

SANGER-RICH
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Water, I want to be ther where is this at???????????

LakesOnly
    Seasonal thing, K-Flat...cold up here, winter in most of the country, off-season...I remember the slow-thing the last two years on the boards.
    LO

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    this place friggen slow
    I am here, thinking bout having a drink and some snatchos, fricking cold and I am chating with a domantris (sp)

Moneypitt
    It may be slow here on the boards, but I've been busy as a one armed paperhanger. Well, not that busy, but all loaded up, gassed up, hooked up, (and to steal Sam's board name), fired up for Casitas tomorrow morning. It was all I could do to refrain from just heading up there today. Just remember, slow is a relative term, If your relatives were slow, chances are you will be too!!Gotta love the winter here in So Cal, and NO!, I don't miss the "seasons" at all. About 73 and sunny all day today, just hope I remember the sun screen for tomorrow.......BTW, Sam, I've got the not so soft drinks for tomorrow, and the limes....Moneypitt

gochappy
    Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Water, I want to be ther where is this at???????????
    its a bit colder than that there right now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast