Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Commercials

Jbb
    At work today I got to see all the Budweiser commercials that will be in the Super Bowl tommorow...They bought 5 minutes this year ....spread into 9 commercials....
    Starting with the one right after the kickoff.....
    Pay attention because there is some VERY funny stuff coming......

JetBoatRich
    we have to pay attention that takes some of us out of it

LUVNLIFE
    Yea about that time I'll be going through JBR's closet.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    Yea about that time I'll be going through JBR's closet.
    Cleaning out my closets about time that gets done:yuk:

Doug H.
    Cale, holy crap i knew there was something wrong with you you want to go through Rich's closet to see if he is a cross dresser don't ya ? you can't go off of what people have been telling you but since your so curious to see his panties and high heels just find out for yourself but don't be disappointed does Jen know you have this fetish ? now your scaring me.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    Cale, holy crap i knew there was something wrong with you you want to go through Rich's closet to see if he is a cross dresser don't ya ? you can't go off of what people have been telling you but since your so curious to see his panties and high heels just find out for yourself but don't be disappointed does Jen know you have this fetish ? now your scaring me.
    Did I miss something, someone's coming out of the closet?????
    Someone crapped in the closet????

Doug H.
    Here's what ya missed, some are coming out of the closet and some are coming into the closet.
    In reality the both of them are closet ????
    I just can't believe my eyes, im even going over to JBR's house to the SB party, now im wondering if Cale and Rich set us up and a bunch of their boyfriends are coming (oops) we'll "play pin the tail on the honkey" strip poker, spin the pickel, blow up ballons with condoms.
    Have a gay parade in front of the house and then play the village people in a concert type musical for his boys, i guess were doomed fellas i guess this is what they call a male bonding session between boys.
    Rich and Cale you guys really know how to throw a party and invite your boys over for a "cult" like atmosphere and then we can go down river and convert RiverDave, Chet Capoli, Jordy, Kilrtoy, and any other suspecting souls.
    we're brain washed folks and all Cale wanted to do is check in Rich's closet

JetBoatRich
    Doug, you are going the wrong way with this:frown: Now my feelings are hurt

Doug H.
    Sorry Rich, i just couldn't resist about the whole closet thing, Cale just really opened up about his true feelings for ya.......................it's cool dog.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    Sorry Rich, i just couldn't resist about the whole closet thing, Cale just really opened up about his true feelings for ya.......................it's cool dog.
    that's better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast