Thread: Sea Tow vs Vessel Assist

RJ Nordic
    Anybody out there have any experiences, positive or negative, with either one of these companies?
    They were both at the LA Show and seem to be within $10 of eachother to join.
    I do most of my boating at Havasu or Mohave. Hope I never have to use one, but might want to have the piece of mind, just like I don't want to use AAA but nice to know if I need them, they're there.

cc322
    I have used bothe of them and I wound up going with vessel assist, I am not sure why I picked them but they ae the ones I bought my membership through. They are pretty good, unless they are busy, than it could be a wait. Hope to never use them again but it is cheap insurance.

LAVEYSABRE575
    I WENT WITH VESSEL ASSIST JUST BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE THERE BOAT PARKED NEXT TO THE BRIDGE...DEREK

phebus
    What do they cost?

TCHB
    I have used Sea Tow once last year and he was great. He towed me about 6 miles and the whole team he was trying to help me get the engine running with suggestions. Well worth the money.

Kindsvater Flat
    Don't forget these guys!

Tab
    The guy that owns Vessel Assist is a great guy. Damn I can't remember his name right now(Brian????. His folks own(ed) Blue Water rentals, he runs that too. Terrific people.