Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cult status

framer1
    Now that DCB seems to have left cult status, now that everyone seems to be buying one. What will be the next"cool boat". Maybe Trident. I'm not knocking DCB it just seems there are not a secret anymore. When I bought mine in 01 nobody where I lived ever heard of them. I know i'm in hooterville

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by framer1
    Now that DCB seems to have left cult status, now that everyone seems to be buying one. What will be the next"cool boat". Maybe Trident. I'm not knocking DCB it just seems there are not a secret anymore. When I bought mine in 01 nobody where I lived ever heard of them. I know i'm in hooterville Bayliner. SHHHHHHHHHHHH! Lets keep this one to ourselves

Sleek-Jet
    Originally posted by framer1
    Now that DCB seems to have left cult status, now that everyone seems to be buying one. What will be the next"cool boat". Maybe Trident. I'm not knocking DCB it just seems there are not a secret anymore. When I bought mine in 01 nobody where I lived ever heard of them. I know i'm in hooterville
    ... but does it have to be custom boat????

Ultracrazy
    I would like to know what the big deal was about DCB's display. Saw it..........no biggie. Just a black curtain and some lights. Still think they are over priced. Loved the Howards........nice rigs.

BIGTYME
    I hear ya ultra, didn't impress me much.
    I think that f34(?) is ridiculous,( its kinda like shooting pool with a rope) can't get off to go swim? how do you even get out of the damn thing?

Troubles No More
    After viewing the boats I have come to realize that DCB and Eliminator boats models look the same.
    What do you thing?????

25 Eagle
    Ya know what I think...one company builds racing boats and one "racing" websites.

Dr. Eagle
    I saw lots of nice boats there, but nothing that is going to become a legend in it's own time like Schiada, Howard, Hallett, or perhaps DCB. Other than the awesome rigging quality, I didn't see a DCB boat that I would want to own personally... They just don't look like a practical family boat to me...IMHO. Beautiful workmanship though...quality is unsurpassed and the rigging is stellar... and you pay for it dearly.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    I saw lots of nice boats there, but nothing that is going to become a legend in it's own time like Schiada, Howard, Hallett, or perhaps DCB. Other than the awesome rigging quality, I didn't see a DCB boat that I would want to own personally... They just don't look like a practical family boat to me...IMHO. Beautiful workmanship though...quality is unsurpassed and the rigging is stellar... and you pay for it dearly. One of the four boat makers that you mentioned will have me as a customer on my next purchase albeit my new floatie has less then 3 hours on it, I'm looking five years down the line........................................

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    One of the four boat makers that you mentioned will have me as a customer on my next purchase albeit my new floatie has less then 3 hours on it, I'm looking five years down the line........................................
    I'm liking the Schiada personally for my next boat...
    The really really retro one....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast