OK guys, summer's almost here and there doesn't seem to be anyone that makes a custom bimini top...just the basic 2 or 3 colors w/ stripes. Sooo... I'll be making those starting next week, to add to my product line of custom canopies. As some of you know, I'm the owner of Cool Cover Canopies here is SoCA, where we manufacture custom portable shade canopies (kinda like EZ-Up), just better quality and colors, and EASY to open ! So , next week I'll be doing a white bimini top with black flames for my buddy's new deck boat, so I'll post some pics when it's done.
Anyone have ideas of some cool graphics for biminis ? Hey how bout an iron cross ! Just kidding, pissed a buncha people off with that one last time..oh well ! I'm thinking "flames", "tribals", and "splash" (no checkers), would match alot of boat paint schemes out there. PM me and we can come up with some cool new bimini tops !
Oh, and for you guys that already have EZ-Up canopies, we also make replacements tops for them now...custom colors and designs. PM me for more info.