Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Cyclone

cyclone
    Originally posted by TexasJet
    I thought I read a thread not long ago that had a picture of Cyclones boat all put back together. He said he never wanted to lay carpet again, etc. It looked like it was all done, even the motor was installed. Now its gutted? Was I dreaming about the boat being almost finished?
    and i still dont want to lay carpet. i ripped it out, but i'm not puttin' the new stuff in. i'll leave that to the professionals. The boat was finished and put together but over the summer i noticed that the original false floor in the boat had rotted from the bottom side out. That was the one part of the boat that Todd and I didn't restore because the topside of it looked like new. Little did i know that the bottom of it had never been laminated to it was slowly rotting away. so i cut it out and decided to respray the gel coat in the bilge because it had gotten burned from my headers and stained from an oil leak the old motor had. should be done and good as new in a few weeks and then there won't be a single part of the boat that isn't restored to new.

victorfb
    wooohooo... sounds good mike. cant wait to see it all together and on the water..

cyclone
    me too. i'm so ready for river season.

MudPumper
    Mike, I admire your dedication to working on your boat!!! I have a list of things I want to do to my boat but for some reason I can't find the time. Oh, maybe it's because I'm always sitting in front of this ****ing computer wasting my life on HB and RRL.

cyclone
    i'll bet that in some countries, sitting in front of the computer is more admirable than working on a boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123