Thread: NorCal Boat Show

CMABadseed
    hit up the show at pleasanton today. one f29, one 30ish skater, a couple eliminators, couple of ultras. nothing over the top awesome. tons of pontoons, yacht types, and lots of tournament ski boats.
    parking was 8 bucks....doesnt seem like much for the LA show, but it was a little high for a show in the middle of no where.
    it was good meeting you drew. sorry it was only a quick hello, didnt wanna keep ya from sellin a couple of 29's! i'll have to stop by the shop one of these days.

Boatmaster
    Good meeting you too sorry we did'nt get to talk more, feel free to stop by the shop any time.

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    any real hot boats? im going to go this week. is it the same stuff as on weekends?

CMABadseed
    that f29 was the nicest pleasure boat out there IMO, but there were alot of nice yacht type and a whole bunch of aluminum (pontoons and fishing boats). Some of those tournament boats were really nice and the only salesman who gave me the time of day was a guy from larson marine while i was looking at a nautique.
    a couple of nice boats not there, i bet drew would make you a swingin deal on one of those twins!

Boatmaster
    Going into the last weekend of the show stop by the DCB both and say hello, or better yet buy a new or used DCB for this summer. See Ya there With your check book Drew. 925-828-5775