Thread: Frosty Balls!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    We had a great time. Lots of super nice people as usual!!!!Excellent Food, Lots of super entertainment from Mike T....:wink:
    A HUGE thanks to Rich and Halena for opening up there beautiful home to all of us.
    Rat if your not busy next summer maybe you could come up and help me do the same thing to my house.... The wife was yacking the hole way home..... She is ready to cut out the garage wall...:eek!:
    And above all when riding in a car with a console shifter do not try any Monkey Business.....Its very easy to pop the shifter into to Neutral at 75.....:eek!:

fat rat
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
    [B]
    Rat if your not busy next summer maybe you could come up and help me do the same thing to my house.... The wife was yacking the hole way home..... She is ready to cut out the garage wall...:eek!:
    Sounds like a Monster house project to me..............let me know when.............I'll bring chain saw.

Moomawnster
    Rat , a chainsaw is MUCH too delicate an instrument for what I will need to do ........ I'm thinkin 30 lbs of c4 and a trackhoe ..... uh ....... just for the kitchen demo ......

sleekcraft76
    holy crap what a job!!!!!

fat rat
    Originally posted by Moomawnster
    Rat , a chainsaw is MUCH too delicate an instrument for what I will need to do ........ I'm thinkin 30 lbs of c4 and a trackhoe ..... uh ....... just for the kitchen demo ......
    C4 sounds a litte extreme..............a good sawsall is all ya need.
    I like the pictures...............looks like some pretty crafty work.