Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 425 Next Weekend

RiverRatMike
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    First trip there with the bikes, so we will see when we get there. Any advice is welcomed
    Well anytime your up for a long and dirty dirtbike ride let me know. I know a couple of really cool places outside of Parker to ride to. The crashed F4, Bill Williams River and Swansea just to name a few....

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by RiverRatMike
    Well anytime your up for a long and dirty dirtbike ride let me know. I know a couple of really cool places outside of Parker to ride to. The crashed F4, Bill Williams River and Swansea just to name a few....
    Sounds good, this weekend will be fun
    Check your PM

TCHB
    We will be out for race in Parker!

ACCEPTENCE
    This explains my seeing several bad ass desert race trucks being trailered east on the 40 Wed afternoon.
    Some of those machines were just nasty cool and those dudes have alot of money tied up in the rigs too.
    Very cool, would be a blast to see.

JetBoatRich
    My brother in-law starts racing at 7:30 tomorrow morning just got word

JetBoatRich
    See you guys there we are out of here

JetBoatRich
    Had a great time, weather was awesome. My Brother in-law's cat broke a lower arm half way through the first lap. The other pit crew welded it up with help from other crews in 1 hour. He was leading by 16 minutes when it broke. Amazing what they can do out there and how they all chip in help. Each lap was 125 miles, so you don't see your car for a while. He was driving the first two laps, followed by his partner the last last. We ran into more bad luck the last lap at mile marker 75 when a valve failed and took them out of the race. They were right back in the race when that happend, 2nd place in there division. It looked like half the cars were broke by the second lap
    Last night we went over and met RiverDave and the crew. Thanks Dave for the invite, when we goy back to the house, my son fell a sleep in 5 minutes:sleeping: so we never made it back.
    Pictures to follow.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    sorry to hear about the mishaps in the race rich but at least no one got hurt..

LUVNLIFE
    Welcome back Rich, hope you had a great time. To bad your bro in law didn't. $$$$$$$$

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    sorry to hear about the mishaps in the race rich but at least no one got hurt..
    That's the truth. They were flying through the pit area, we had a radar gun, the fastest we clocked was 105mph, trophy truck
    M.F.V. your son and Mr.V are very cool, glad we met last night.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast