Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Parker 425 Next Weekend

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by RiverRatMike
    Hey Rich,
    Yeah it did! I got to my place late Tuesday afternoon and just got home a few house ago. I'll post the photos on my fototime.com account and will post the url link tomorrow sometime. Yeah hope to meet up with you sometime in the near future....
    works for me, the weather was awesome there this weekend. It was tough to leave this morning

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    They are the way
    By the way HotRodSprinter came out and spent the whole day with us. Great to meet you Rod, hope you had a good time and had a safe drive home. What a guy, drove back to Phoenix after the race and thanks for lunch
    Rich, had a great time, it was nice to meet you and the family. Did have a safe drive home, 170miles 2hrs 10 minutes Lunch was my pleasure.
    Rod

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Rich, had a great time, it was nice to meet you and the family. Did have a safe drive home, 170miles 2hrs 10 minutes Lunch was my pleasure.
    Rod
    Die hard for sure, 2 hrs 10 minutes:yuk: Glad you made it safely and next time we will hang out and have a few beers instead of driving

HotRod Sprint
    Die hard for sure, 2 hrs 10 minutes:yuk: Glad you made it safely and next time we will hang out and have a few beers instead of driving
    Ya, thats fo sho
    Rod

JetBoatRich
    I need to work on my video clips, but we took a couple.
    Starting off (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...78Mvc-444v.mpg)

RiverRatMike
    works for me, the weather was awesome there this weekend. It was tough to leave this morning
    The weather on Sat was so nice!!! Couldn't have been any better. Did you b-in-law finish the race? I'll have to go through my photos here and see if I snapped any photos of him...

JetBoatRich
    The weather on Sat was so nice!!! Couldn't have been any better. Did you b-in-law finish the race? I'll have to go through my photos here and see if I snapped any photos of him...
    I mentioned above, he had issues the first lap and thought he was out. Some how they got back in the race at the midway pits. Unfortunately the last lap the had a valve fail. It seemed like half the cars did not finish.
    That's racing

RiverRatMike
    I mentioned above, he had issues the first lap and thought he was out. Some how they got back in the race at the midway pits. Unfortunately the last lap the had a valve fail. It seemed like half the cars did not finish.
    That's racing
    Ok, yeah I just looked through all my photos I took of the vehicles and I didn't see his (1173). Awesome looking buggy though.....What a bummer about him not finishing. Hopefully next year he will....

JetBoatRich
    Ok, yeah I just looked through all my photos I took of the vehicles and I didn't see his (1173). Awesome looking buggy though.....What a bummer about him not finishing. Hopefully next year he will....
    The car looks great, it has come a long way fvrom when they started a few years ago.
    They won last yearm but thats racing. They were suppose to be at the AVI racing next weekend, that may ne out now.
    They do and pay for almost everything themselves, so not bad for some guys from Blythe

RiverRatMike
    Ok here are my photos I took at the Parker 425 races. There are about 25 photos of the race and all the other photos are just various photos I took while out at the river house. My Photos From The Parker 425 Races Feb 4th - Feb 8th 2004 (http://www.fototime.com/inv/32BE1636A6C1981)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast