Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: who saw Janet jackson lose her top

HammerDown
    Jer, personally I could give a Rats A$$ about the Stupit Bowl or Miss Jacksons Boob. However I can understand a Family sitting down with there children to watch the SB maybe being a little upset with such a stunt.
    There's a time and place for everything, maybe both were wrong for this stunt.

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by LVjetboy
    Geez. Talk about making a mountain out of Janet's mole hill.
    MagicMtnDan, maybe you should change your avatar? Your conservative views don't seem to jive with the Swollen Member beer with a twirling a** thong sorta image you'd like to project? Is an a** thong more conservative than a breast pasty? What a joke. Hypocritical? Just a thought.
    I can't believe all the freakin' uptight oh-my god comments posted here. So what? Are a women's breasts evil now? Something we all gladly s*cked as kids. Go ahead try to deny. Some gladly now. At least those who'd admit. So what's the big deal? Maybe we should burn her at the stake. After all, she's probably an evil witch trying to pervert our finer sensibilities.
    Think big picuture. A guy no problem, a girl oh my god. Ya a stunt, so what? Freakin' unbelievable!
    jer
    If you read through this thread you should understand why I'm completely against what she did and the SB show. I'm not uptight at all - I think there should be a "Boob Channel" where we can see perfect sets of boobs 24/7 but then when you change to Boob Channel you expect to see boobies all the time.
    When millions of folks watch the Super Bowl they expect to see (a) a football game (hopefully a great one like this one was), (b) a pre-game show that takes forever and is usually filled with patriotic imagery and music, and (c) a half-time show that has too much going on in an attempt to "entertain us."
    We didn't expect MTV to put on a frenetic production filled with hip-hoppin, crotch grabbin', smack talking (offensive lyrics), flag-wearin', 80's dance-steppin', boob-floppin.
    There's a time and a place for everything and this was neither the time nor the place for that "show." And if you had kids (not young adults) watching you probably would be incensed about the entire show.
    I'm not incensed nor am I pissed. I flat out think the show was totally inappropriate and don't want to see that happen again. Just show us the talking heads, the halftime highlights and some previous Super Bowl highlights and let them play the 2nd half in a reasonable time (another problem with the halftime shows is that they're too damn long).
    Now, about that Boob Channel...
    http://users.ez2.net/ohp/Nikki/Brook...3%20Page04.jpg

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
    An old former national holiday that today's brand of political hacks choose not to celebrate anymore. It used to be a big deal and a national holiday. It was called Constitution day and it is the anniversary of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution. Thanks for the education. I must have forgotten about that day specific.
    I'm pissed about the minimalization of Arbor Day.:wink:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415