Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: who saw Janet jackson lose her top

HOSS
    I didn`t see it my wife did. But I bet it was planned since a pastie was prefabbed.

Duck
    I looked away for a second, Justin and Janet are not my music, and my wifes yelling Janet boob was pulled out. Packinair, Thank you for the chocolate suprise, pasties or not. Great game too.

Kilrtoy
    She got some BIg tits,
    NICE

PACKINAIR
    OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHES LIMITS
    **Exclusive**
    Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.
    "The decision to go forward went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.
    The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.
    Officially, CBS drew distance from the show: "CBS deeply regrets the incident that occured during the Super Bowl halftime show," the network said in a release. "We attended all rehearsals throughout the week and there was no indication that any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."
    In a press release before Sunday's game, CBS's sister outlet [VIACOM's] MTV promised "Janet's Shocking Moments."
    "I'll get you naked by the end of this song," sang performer Justin Timberlake, moments before he ripped off Jackson's top, exposing a bare breast -- the nipple covered by a tassel.
    CBS's main New York switchboard was immediately bombarded with complaints about the stunt, network sources said late Sunday.
    Developing...

Ken F
    Looks like a fried egg

havasuaddicted661
    hahaha..I laughed so hard when I saw that ...couldnt believe he did that...

Kilrtoy
    come on, look at home my friend
    Yeah but I see those all the time......

Mandelon
    Ya think with all her money she could afford some better looking boobs.
    I noticed she was wearing baggy pants to cover her growing butt and pooch.

welk2party
    The wife and I saw it. BOOB SHOT!

PACKINAIR

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast