Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: who saw Janet jackson lose her top

LASERRAY
    I saw it. And I think that there should be an investigation, Lifetime bans and hefty fines leveed! That's just dispicable behavior and all involved should be ashamed! That speaks volumes about the Jackson name in a negitive context, and I hope that ageing hag has seen the last of the spotlight. What is ****ing wrong with people thesedays? This world is ****ed!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    I saw it. And I think that there should be an investigation, Lifetime bans and hefty fines leveed! That's just dispicable behavior and all involved should be ashamed! That speaks volumes about the Jackson name in a negitive context, and I hope that ageing hag has seen the last of the spotlight. What is ****ing wrong with people thesedays? This world is ****ed!!!
    What he said......

LASERRAY
    And were all doomed!!
    P.S. I'm still pissed!

uh...huh...huh
    Cool...boob
    It was a lame stunt, who cares

phebus
    I think they were looking for Michael's nose.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    come on, look at home my friend
    Yeah but I see those all the time......
    Funny

MagicMtnDan
    She's a runner up to her brother in the worst plastic surgery award. Look at the picture in this thread with her tit showing - her face looks like browned Spam.
    When Justin pulled her boob cover off Janet's tit flopped out - she definitely shoulda kept that thing covered up - if CBS is gonna show ta-ta's I'm saying they should at least be great looking ones or boobs that we WANT to see. Britney woulda shown better.
    Janet needs to go back to the doctor for a new set of bolt-ons!

LASERRAY
    I don't mean to come-off as Tipper Gore's croonie here, but I still think the whole "stunt" was wrong, pastie or no pastie. There is a certain expectation of decencey when watching television, especially an event as large as the Superbowl, and that was shot to hell this evening with that attention *****! Hell' even Kid Rock behaved himself. And don't tell me that it was no big deal! It's the most watched event of the year. That attitude is the core of the problem. This liberal, and who cares attitude is the reason that this country is entrenched in this garbage to begin with. I'm just glad my kids didn't see it. I'm sure alot of you aren't so lucky. Happy explaining. Ok liberals, SLING IT!

phebus
    I've heard of bolt on's, but she looks like she actually has a freakin bolt holding that thing on.

RiverKitty
    Is it me....or is her nipple on the *side* of her chi-chi???
    Shouldn't it be in the *middle*???
    Looks like it's pointing south!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast