Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rrl

Kim Hanson
    Am I the first to get wacked of that board, ****ing pussies! Don't like the truth, I guess ............( . )( . ).....Look out we have a new Banning Site! Totally pathetic

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Am I the first to get wacked of that board, ****ing pussies! Don't like the truth, I guess ............( . )( . ).....Look out we have a new Banning Site! Totally pathetic
    If you don't like it no problem Kim, if you think I'm a pussy you can say it to me in person at the BBSP, if you have the balls.
    HDD

Havasu Hangin'
    Kim- don't sweat the small stuff...and it's ALL small stuff.

PACKINAIR
    Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
    If you don't like it no problem Kim, if you think I'm a pussy you can say it to me in person at the BBSP, if you have the balls.
    HDD
    Com'on now, not to start anything but are physical threats really needed? we are boaters not high school thugs

Jbb
    I heard HH was a thug in High School....

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
    I heard HH was a thug in High School....
    Yes...but I am a born-again nice guy. Can't you tell by my posts?

Jbb
    I was thinking that

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
    HDD
    If I make it, I will ask you in person! Why the ****ing ban, pussies ban people...real admin's deal with it! Do you get it, I don't have a problem with you HDD, this was directed to RD! ...( . )( . )......Or are you the next in line?

Jbb
    Cool it Kim ...I m sorry the Panthers lost ...but thats no excuse to be a board terrorist....
    Did I mention I have my own section...?

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
    Did I mention I have my own section...?
    Is there any room for us with your swollen ego in there?

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast