Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Rrl

MRS FLYIN VEE
    that sounds great. Taylor will enjoy playing with him.. he is very quiet till he gets to know people.. I guess you could say he is a mama's boy..

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    that sounds great. Taylor will enjoy playing with him.. he is very quiet till he gets to know people.. I guess you could say he is a mama's boy..
    sorry we will miss you, but we will the best of it

JetBoatRich
    Trying to hijack a thread here right M.F.V.:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I really wanted to go but have issues with the family and I get stuck in the middle.. :yuk: You will all have fun though.. I will be back on later this afternoon.. I have to get the kids to school, get the oil changed and pack for my men.. I'll se you son..

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I really wanted to go but have issues with the family and I get stuck in the middle.. :yuk: You will all have fun though.. I will be back on later this afternoon.. I have to get the kids to school, get the oil changed and pack for my men.. I'll se you son.. Good girl

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Hey Kim, maybe we should start our own Web site - since we're both banned
    You got the boot too? That's too funny.........( . )( . )......I'am laying low on that site now...not going there I have a site, not a forum site though! Way too much time to keep it all moving smoothly, someday I will try one to see what happen's...Not right now though, way too many site's to go to now!
    Getting the boot from there gave me some time for the other boards that I like to go to:wink:

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819