Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: ALL SINGLE LADIES! order yours today

topless

Chase
    Isn't the Austrian the guy off of American Chopper....??????

MsDrmr
    hawww gosh they are all so beautiful, I just don't know which one I want,,,topless,,,who would you choose?

topless
    Well, I took the compatability test and it said I was very unique ans was perfect for Hans of Germany. Heres the link to him, careful he's MINE.Hans (http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/)

Mrs. Restless22
    Ive got dibs on the one in the hooters shirt!!
    Hes hot!!

Ziggy
    Translation: the guy from Austria say he loves women, beer and prezels, and unfortunetely he loves to drink beer and sing to the ladies and eat prezels. Do you want me?
    LOL what a hilarious site.
    BTW Topless, I can be your translator for Hans

MsDrmr
    topless
    I found the site first hes MINE!!!!! keep your damn hands of my prince charming, who do you think you are just stumbling upon someone else' man and claiming him as yours. You better watch your back girl......

topless
    mrsdrmr, what are you doing on single sites anyway? Wouldn't the hubby like to know what you really do at work? Hans is MINE and Ziggy is going to be my official translator so THERE!:yuk:

MsDrmr
    Well maybe the hubby wouldnt like it and well,,,,since you know him, I guess I should let you have him,,,it's only fair.
    not only that,,you could kick my a**(thats not why I am letting yu have him)

FMluvswater
    Ladies there's a problem ... Hans is MY soulmate. He's a true diamond in the rough but I think with a LOT of love and patience I could really WHIP him into shape. I'll have that man honed and tuned in no time at all. Wok-chu! (sound effect gotta say it out loud )

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast