Thread: Familiar Howard 4 Sale

roln 20s
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/4/64684874.htm
    This is a familiar 22 Howard Sport that is forsale- AGAIN. Anyone know if this guy is moving up to the 25 Bullet? Seems to be a trend with this boat's previous owners
    Roln 20s <---awesome boat, wish I could buy it!

TPI
    That is an awesome machine! I would love to own that boat! The only way someone would sell a boat like that is if they had a family emergency or they were stepping up to a Bullet Wow, I just noticed the price, That is a very good deal.

roln 20s
    I talked to Gene about that boat today- he also said that was a GREAT price. Someone should jump on this, and I sure would if I wasn't so hooked on the bullets. I can't wait for the end of the season, just so that I can buy a boat
    Roln 20s

dr. margarita
    03?

roln 20s
    03?
    I was wondering when you would say something. It lists the boat as an '02 and the 350mag as an '03. Is that information correct? Sounds to be pretty accurate, but what do I know.
    Dr Marg- is the 496HO that is in your Bullet the motor that was in the 22 sport? Or was it GT that pulled the engine from the boat before he sold it too you? Oh so confusing, either way this is a super nice boat.
    Roln 20s

phebus
    We were wanting something bigger, but I am going to call the guy tomorrow and see if it is still available. I would love to go see it if it is still available.

roln 20s
    We were wanting something bigger, but I am going to call the guy tomorrow and see if it is still available. I would love to go see it if it is still available.
    Its definately a pretty big boat, I believe its around 24 feet with the platform. Tons of room, lots of walk around space- I got to see it at Howard right before Dr Marg picked it up- its an amazing boat. Its definately one to look at, Gene said to build that same boat today would be 52K+--that has great deal written all over it. If it was fall- I'd go look at it.
    Roln 20s

phebus
    What speed could be expected from that boat with the 350 mag?
    Wish it had more motor.

SDLifesaver
    Well, let's see. Our Howard has alot more motor, same year, less hours, the same or more options, and the same price. The choice should be simple. Nick

roln 20s
    What speed could be expected from that boat with the 350 mag?
    I'd expect low 60's. Howard really likes that motor package in that boat. Gene would be able to tell you exactly what to expect.
    Nick- very good point
    Roln 20s