Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh shit handles!

Drunk tank
    Originally posted by moneysucker
    Definately go through Rex Marine. My brother has one on the dash of his southwind. Go with a billet marine grab handle and it will look like it belongs there not really conveying the occasional Jack ass manuver. So are you building those seats yet? Get crackin' spring break is coming fast.
    Cy
    I'm a slacker and a half... not to mention I didnt bring my boat up this weekend because of weather. I'm gonna start on the front buckets this week sometime. Then I'll do the rear bench when I get my whoopty up here. Figure I can complete the buckets in one day and the bench in one day (got my buddies helping as well). But if we get some girls over to help (by lookin good) it may take an extra few days. Now, getting the frames done... and gettin them upolstered are two totally different things. I have no idea where I'm gonna get the money for that (might sell one of my guns). So I may be hittin havasu with my ugly seats. Oh well. As long as it floats and moves fast enough to wakeboard... its all good

fourspeednup
    Us youngins with our POS lookin boats are gonna have a blast spring break

moneysucker
    Forget selling a gun just take it to the bank with you they will give you as much money as you need.

Drunk tank
    Forget selling a gun just take it to the bank with you they will give you as much money as you need.
    Too bad then I'd be spending spring break... and the next 8 or 9 of them in san quintine

moneysucker
    Originally posted by Drunk tank
    Too bad then I'd be spending spring break... and the next 8 or 9 of them in san quintine
    Either that or San Quinton

Drunk tank
    Either that or San Quinton
    so I cant spell.... rub it in :frown:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12