throttlejunkie
    that's some funny shit

Kilrtoy
    that is some funny shit,
    BUT IT IS SO TRUE.......

LOWRIVER2
    The best quote:
    "And remember, we're here to save your butts, not kiss them"
    It does'nt get more "to the point" than that line.

Salty Cracker
    It's nice to hear the truth!!!

topless
    That ia too funny!!!!

78Eliminator
    Hey, is it a requirement that you have less than a 110 IQ to be a cop? Just asking.
    Also, I am glad cops are always there to cite me for speeding when I drive to work. Thank god they are there to save me from my own dumb self. I mean, for christs sake, the speeding limit is 55 and everyone should never exceed that.
    I like the DUI laws. I like that they fine people thousands of dollars, but they are happy to give the driving privledge back again and again to repeat offenders. It couldn't be to collect more revenue, right? This is about safety!
    Oh, and be sure to sign you ticket with a smile. When I signed mine with a frown, a cop pulled me out of the truck, slammed me on the hood, and told me to sign it like it looks on my license. But, you know, he was teaching me a valuble lesson. To have blind respect for cops, right or wrong. I mean, every cop is a hero, right?
    Personally, I think they are a bunch of brain dead, power hungry closet fags, but what do I know?

MsDrmr
    78 how do you really feel about the whole thing?

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Hey, is it a requirement that you have less than a 110 IQ to be a cop? Just asking.
    Also, I am glad cops are always there to cite me for speeding when I drive to work. Thank god they are there to save me from my own dumb self. I mean, for christs sake, the speeding limit is 55 and everyone should never exceed that.
    I like the DUI laws. I like that they fine people thousands of dollars, but they are happy to give the driving privledge back again and again to repeat offenders. It couldn't be to collect more revenue, right? This is about safety!
    Oh, and be sure to sign you ticket with a smile. When I signed mine with a frown, a cop pulled me out of the truck, slammed me on the hood, and told me to sign it like it looks on my license. But, you know, he was teaching me a valuble lesson. To have blind respect for cops, right or wrong. I mean, every cop is a hero, right?
    Personally, I think they are a bunch of brain dead, power hungry closet fags, but what do I know?
    ?????
    You're kinda stereotyping aren't ya? Everyone knows there are asshole cops out there, hell I have friends that are asshole cops, but I also have friends that are good ones who treat people with the respect they deserve and yes, to me they are hero's.
    Sorry for the rant, but I think the topic of this thread was just to have a little fun

Lacolaw
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Im sorry you feel that way. I too know many asshole cops. But I know thousands who are not. I also have dealt with many asshole boat owners.
    It pisses me off when people lump everyone together for a bad experience. If thats true about being pulled out of the car for not smiling (Bullshit), there is more to that story.
    Everyone has a right to their opinion, but if thats the way you feel, next time you need help or your car is stolen or worse yet, your child is missing, take care of it yourself. Dont waste their time when they can help someone who appreciates what they do.
    As far as the DUI fines and license issue. Cops dont set fines and they dont give the licenses back. The courts, judges, and DMV do that.
    And to answer your question "What do I know"...I would have to say not to much..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast