Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Station

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by Lacolaw
    And to answer your question "What do I know"...I would have to say not to much..
    Well, I DO know that you don't know how to spell.
    Heck, you are probably a police officer yourself, eh?

AdrenelineOD
    The truth hurts

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    ?????
    You're kinda stereotyping aren't ya? Everyone knows there are asshole cops out there, hell I have friends that are asshole cops, but I also have friends that are good ones who treat people with the respect they deserve and yes, to me they are hero's.
    Sorry for the rant, but I think the topic of this thread was just to have a little fun
    Probably am stereotyping. I change my mind, I think these guys are doing a great job. Ticket away!

Keithb87
    I used to have the same opinion that 78 recently expressed about Cops.
    But once I grew up and took responsibility for my actions. and realized that I was the one that was putting others in danger with my actions. I kinda changed my opinion.
    I still get mad when I get caught, But I also realize that It was me that did what I did.... No one else ....
    I must be getting old, cuz I'm starting to sound like my Father.

78Eliminator
    It was a police officer, that killed Jesus

Lacolaw
    Hey 78eliminator
    I figured out what your problem is. You have only been exposed to the few bad cops out there.
    This summer we will have to get together at the river and have a few beers. I am a cop and I think I am a pretty good one, although I do have my occasional bad days.
    Maybe I can change your opinion of us. If not, thats OK too. The very least you get a few cold ones, cant be too bad.
    let me know

Blown 472
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    It was a police officer, that killed Jesus
    God damn it 78 this is starting like a bad dallas show, who in the **** killed jesus??

Jbb
    Bad Boys Bad Boys ...What you gonna do.....! (http://www.newsfilter.org/user_submi...opsmistake.wmv)

78Eliminator
    Hey 78eliminator
    I figured out what your problem is. You have only been exposed to the few bad cops out there.
    This summer we will have to get together at the river and have a few beers. I am a cop and I think I am a pretty good one, although I do have my occasional bad days.
    Maybe I can change your opinion of us. If not, thats OK too. The very least you get a few cold ones, cant be too bad.
    let me know
    You know, I am having the winter blues. And some times that along with some other shit makes me feel like the world is after me. Sorry if I offended you. I'll have a cold one with you any time. I know that cops are just people and there are good and bad ones....

clownpuncher
    Hey 78eliminator
    The very least you get a few cold ones, cant be too bad.
    let me know
    Hey focker, what about me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast