Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Station

SandbarScot
    A friend of mine recorded that voicemail right here in the 909. Its travelled all over the internet this year.

sorry dog
    Just wondering
    Does the fuzz out there do "license checks" also known as random drunk checks, drug searches, and generally anything we can easily write you a ticket for check?
    I'm not real busy or anything so it doesn't bother me to wait on some motorcycle cop search down a scruffy looking Redneck and his truck looking for his license.
    However, I've noticed the officer generally doesn't approve when try to take pictures to commemorate the experience.

HOSS
    I`d press 9.

LOWRIVER2
    First of all,
    JBB has sent me funny cop stuff over at Havasu Barney's since mid 01, and over here as well. It's inside "cop" humor. If anyone finds it offensive,....hey, I say sorry it bothers you, all professions have inside humor, I understand most people have a grudge with police work when it affects them in a negative fashion, I know I did. I used to take boaters on this board to task when they made sweeping negative stereotypes of all cops. In reality, most of those who had negative run ins with the law brought the situation on themselves, and I'm not talking about bad attittudes during a traffic stop. If you don't understand that you can ask for a supervisor to respond to a scene or get a business card to make a complaint against an officer for what you feel is bad behavior or worse, then you've been living under a rock.
    What I find silly is all the cops on these boards that want to keep what they do in private so that they can "be cool" with other board boaters who don't like cops. I say if you can't say what you do for a living up front, what's the point of having friends that don't like what you do? The issue of safety for yourself (cops hiding what they do) is a useless point here as the only illegal thing boaters do in general is drunk driving. Have'nt seen any gang members around here, they can't understand what torque is, let alone afford a boat.
    In closing, I welcome all rants, disparaging remarks and mud slinging at cops, it's better people vent on a silly website than hold it in, life's too short to be all "pissy" about someone else's bad attitude. Breaking down an individual "bad" incident with police and looking at what really happened takes a lot more honesty and integrity than most people around here care to contribute. I've met some good friends on this board I boat with and know who I would'nt hang around with. Everyone's true "colors" come out around here over time.
    To each his own, let the hot days come sooner than later,
    And to see what I do for a living, check out the video at www.internationaltactical.com
    Metropolitan Division="Make it Happen"!!

topless
    Yea what Lowriver said. Some cops even have lots of tattoos and brag about how many people they killed in Vietnam even though they are too young to have been there. Huh Lowriver?

sorry dog
    LR - you're right- I'd rather vent here than be pissed at the average black and white.
    Everytime (but once) I got a speeding ticket I was definately speeding and the cop was just enforcing the law. I was pissed everytime but I got over it but I've been treated more than fairly at times too.
    However, the random envasive check shit just pissed me off because I see that as a loss of freedom. An that cannot be blamed on anything else but the department/piss ant town instructing to cops to be dicks. Maybe they were picked on growing up and enjoy giving back or maybe they hate the duty, but the side effect is probably gonna be for dope smoking teenager you catch there will the 10 people pissed at the methods. Unfortunately that anger gets directed at the mass of you guys that don't conduct your business that way.
    I'm done for now.
    Feel free to knock me down in line...

LOWRIVER2
    LOL!!
    For the record, Topless "ain't talkin" about me, and his supposed "kills" were in Lebanon, let's get the "facts" straight/LOL. I never said there were'nt bad apples, luckily, he works for another agency now, and can tell his big stories elsewhere.

topless
    He told me Vietman and he cut their ears off and wore them around his neck! YIKES lmao

LOWRIVER2
    Wild Bill must have been a bench racing fag in another life/lol.

topless
    No shit!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast