Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson, What about SHAQ

AdrenelineOD
    my dauhter learnd how to say sh!# from her MORMAN grandfather of all thing. and that was her 1st word. Then I said it!!

78Eliminator
    If my kid idolized Shaq, I would have failed as a parent...
    He's a big dumb monkey.

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    If my kid idolized Shaq, I would have failed as a parent...
    He's a big dumb monkey.
    Ya some idol RIGHT! big dumb and stupid. I can be that

Caribbean Jet
    what about Nelli grabbing his wang through out his song?

78Eliminator
    If I usually crank it wif my left hand, when I crank it wif, my right, is that cheating?
    WHERE IS BLOWN472, I am having to fill in for him!!!!! :frown:

Essex502
    Originally posted by Caribbean Jet
    what about Nelli grabbing his wang through out his song?
    What kind of Gayster has a name like "Nelli" anyway? Faggot.

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
    my dauhter learnd how to say sh!# from her MORMAN grandfather of all thing. and that was her 1st word. Then I said it!! Sorry I will be nice to the new guy

eliminatedsprinter
    Up until now Shaq has mostly stayed out of trouble and contraversy. I saw what he said and I was sad to hear him say it. I'm not making an excuse for him) but I will say his screw up was and emotional outburst that was in response to something he cares about (the Lakers) seeming to fall apart.
    Janet and Justin's little stunt was a stupid classless act that was at least partially planned for the specific purpose of drawing attention to themselves. Not only was it cheezy it showed how limited their creativity is that they had to do it in such an old and unimaginative mannor.:sleeping:
    P.S. Shaq's not from the ghetto he's a milatary brat and mostly a southern boy...

Essex502
    Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
    P.S. Shaq's not from the ghetto he's a milatary brat and mostly a southern boy...
    The book "Ghetto Schooling" was written about the Newark, NJ school system. As I remember...Shaq was born in "poor section" of Newark. Hmmmmm.....sounds ghetto to me.

SHOTKALLIN
    The media is the real enemy! Shaq, Justin and Janet maybe trash but its the media that has replayed it a million times. Whats worse? That Shaq dropped the F bomb, or that Justin expossed Janets tit and a few thousand kids heard or saw it live or that the Media keeps relaying it and now 10 million kids know about it. By no means am I sticking up for Shaq. He was wrong and will pay the price. Janet will make millions for being a slut. just look what it did for Madonna and Britney.
    The Media however is the bigest Instagating blood thirsty group of A-holes out there. If it just happened and the media let the issue die then no one would be talking about it here. They justify it by hiding behind freedom of the press. The reason the media reports these things is because shows like Jerry Springer have turned Americans into trashlovers. We thrive on trash. We even like to get online and discuss it!
    Anyone who is extremely upset over any of these recent events is a loser with no life who's favorite shows are Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer. They just won't admit to watching them.
    :wink: :wink:
    The downfall of America = the media

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast