Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson, What about SHAQ

SHOTKALLIN
    Some people wouldn't know a ghetto if it hit them in the head.

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by Essex502
    The book "Ghetto Schooling" was written about the Newark, NJ school system. As I remember...Shaq was born in "poor section" of Newark. Hmmmmm.....sounds ghetto to me.
    He was born there , but he wasn't raised there. Hell I was born in a real ghetto (Good Sameritan Hospital in Central L.A.) That doesn't make me a homeboy.
    Shaq has had to act street so he can hang with the hip hop crowd (he's trying to get his "Ghetto card") Just like that phoney J Lo... My point is that a ghetto attitude wasn't raised into him...He has just fallen into that hip hop scene as an adult.
    P.S. When Bobby Knight went into his cursing rants at reporters after games was that his ghetto coming out.

SHOTKALLIN
    Of course not! you can only be labeled ghetto if you are a black or latino. At least thats what it says in my racist white guy handbook.

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by SHOTKALLIN
    Of course not! you can only be labeled ghetto if you are a black or latino. At least thats what it says in my racist white guy handbook.
    LMAO
    If you want to analyze Shacks foul language.....Here's an interesting factoid. :idea: The man who raised Shack used to be a D.I. Hmmmmm D.I.s don't curse much do they?.

PlyaPlya22
    Shaq....is only human just like everyone else. He is paid to perform a job. It just to happens that his is televised eveytime he punches in. You can't tell me that everyone reading this hasn't cursed at least once while on the job and didn't really care who was around. As far as people grabbing their crotch, it' s been happening since the first itch documented by man....get over it!!...

mbrown2
    Originally posted by SHOTKALLIN
    That's right there is the one of the funniest things that's been written on here...LMAO
    Git-R-Done

PlyaPlya22
    A Blackman/Latino mans ghetto is a white mans "trailer park???"....

eliminatedsprinter
    Latino's arn't ghetto, they are barrio. Let's get our white guy semantics straight.

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
    Latino's arn't ghetto, they are barrio. Let's get our white guy semantics straight.
    I was replying to a earlier response.....

460rogers
    As for NELLI its simple CRABS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast