Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Utah hot boaters

B-RAD
    Any one going to the utah boat show

AdrenelineOD
    Im from LB cali. but were is it I may go I have family in Utah and we`ve been trying to think of a reason to go.
    And what the hell are you doing with my name? Now I have to call myself Mad Brad!!

B-RAD
    It's at the southvalley expo center this weekend about 9400 south state street Sandy Utah. Utah's boat show isn't nearly as cool as the L.A. boat show but it's still fun to go and drink beer & look at boat stuff oh opps you Cali boys think we don't drink beer in Utah. B-RAD has been my name since I was a little BMXer
    if your going to be here let me know we can go look at all the cookie cutter boats together

AdrenelineOD
    My bro lives off state and I will talk to the Carlita tonight and PM you if were going. Dad just moved from here to Park City So........

Wild Horses
    Me and the missus went to the first weekend of the L.A. Boat show just to see what a real boat show was like. I enjoyed the boat show but sure hated that L.A. traffic and smog. (I'm sure glad all them people want to live there instead of here)
    I plan on going to the Utah show on sat. just for shits and grins. And also to see who is building engines that will be out of business by the end of the year.

WaterBox
    I think this time of year they would be called Utah Cold Boaters A boat show, with foot of snow on the ground and 20 degree temp's. Don' Figure. Cold Suck's:yuk: I was borne and raised in S.L.C. Lived there for over 40 years. I know about cold. Life Is Good In Havasu. P.S. Be careful on them ICY Roads

HTM4ME
    I WILL BE THERE NYONE KNOW IF MAGIC IS COMMIONG UP THIS YEAR? IF NOT I GUESS WE WILL GO LOOK AT THE FAMILY BOATS. WHAT KIND OF BOATS U FELLOW UTAHNS RUNNING IF WE HAVE ANY WATER

B-RAD
    Originally posted by Wild Horses
    . just for shits and grins. And also to see who is building engines that will be out of business by the end of the year. hahaha ya sure seems we've had a few NOT verry reliable boat repair places here I will be ther saturday as well prob. late afternoon til ??

B-RAD
    Originally posted by HTM4ME
    I WILL BE THERE NYONE KNOW IF MAGIC IS COMMIONG UP THIS YEAR? IF NOT I GUESS WE WILL GO LOOK AT THE FAMILY BOATS. WHAT KIND OF BOATS U FELLOW UTAHNS RUNNING IF WE HAVE ANY WATER I'm not sure if we will have anything real cool to look at. prob. just a bunch of mop slop and plop boats and a few wakeboard boats
    I have a DCB 25 eagle white with a red lightning bolt.

Wild Horses
    Red and Gray Advantage Citation.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast