Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Utah hot boaters

B-RAD
    I think I might have met you before wildhorse maybe Hot Boat thursday at the mud puddle or Deer creek or were you at ***boats photo shot at Jordanell a few years ago. the logo on the back of your boat looks familar

Wild Horses
    B-Rad
    I do a big share of my boating on Bear Lake.
    I also hit Havasu about 5-6 times a year starting this year on the 25th of March for spring break and then again Easter weekend.
    Lake Powell 3-4 times a year, and Willard Bay when I'm in the mood for a quickie and it still has water. (Its only 2 miles away)
    Last year I also hit Lake of the Ozarks for the 4th of July. (Talk about a wild place, I loved it)
    Where do you do your boating.
    Clint

HTM4ME
    B RAD DO U GO TO POWELL OFTEN I AM THINKING I HAVE SEEN THAT BOAT IN THE BACK OF ANNIES CANYON IN THE AFTERNOON SHADE HANGOUT?
    WILDHORSE U KNOW WHO HAD THE HTM IN PERRY A FEW YEARS AGO? I AM SUPRIZED I HAVE NEVER SEEN U U HAD THE CITATION LONG? WE HAVE A CONDO AT BEAR LAKE GO A FEW TIMES A YEAR. WAS ALSO AT LAKE OF THE ON 4TH TO BAD IT IS NOT CLOSER LOVED IT

Wild Horses
    Yea Woody had the HTM he ran with a couple of guys that had Nordic's. His wife wasn't into the speed, they still have a cat its called a pontoon:wink:
    We are out of Blue Water Beach at Bear Lake.
    I've had this Advantage for the last two summers. I've had 2 different Advantage Classic 20.5 bowriders since 1988.
    At Bear Lake I've seen and raced Naylor in his new Ultra Cat, ran with some guy in a 27 Fountain Fever (I was told he was running 85! Not in this lifetime) Ran up against a couple of Eliminator V hulls and 1 guy that had a Rienell that impressed me.
    Clint
    aka: Wild Horses

B-RAD
    HTM yes you prob. seen me a Powell that shade spot is one of my favs We do powell 4or 5 times a year Havasu at least once per year usally in oct. and local hang outs Deer creek is only about 45 min from my house Jordanell a little farther. the mud pudle (utah lake) is only bout 15min WON'T put my boat in there after the 1st of july. when ther is water I like going to Yuba for day trips its about 1.5 hours one way. I have'nt had this boat to willard In fact I haven't been to willard for about 5 years w/ my old Eliminator. Last year we didn't get out to much, we had our 1st baby in may kinda killed the summer.

B-RAD
    Oh ya we also hit Flaming gorge a few times a year .

Wild Horses
    T&B
    Nice boat, My daughter just got done doing two years at Dixie College sure did like the weather better down there.
    We'll have to see if we can't hook up.
    Clint

B-RAD
    Tities did you buy into that time share deal that the nautical had a while ago? and how is it if you did?
    I went to Dixe college about a million years ago. I had to get out of there, paid way to much restition to the city of St. George, county of Washington.

HTM4ME
    Wild horses that guy with the fountain u are talking about the one who cut off the deck to make his 'custom open bow' if it he is a real jack ass lives in farmington just sold that boat. It sounds familiar i know the guy more than i want to and he told me 85 too and on willard i ran about 76 77 gps and he was close to that but not any faster

B-RAD
    It always makes me laugh when people say how fast their boats run I was wiping down my DCB at Jordanell a guy walks up to me "nice boat how fast is it?" I tell him I've gps'ed at havasu near 80mph but at this elivaition (6500+) I only get high 60's low 70's he says "shit man I run that fast I could spank your boat" I say cool, what you got he points at a early 90's maxum 19' with a tower I say nice boat man that thing must rip what do you have for power "350" he says proudly. wow thats cool, I go back to wiping and he walks of cocky like. My wife asked what did you say to that guy I told him his boats fast.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast