Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pagging Boat Floating

Bling Bling
    BF, whats up with the Gonzales camp, viewing the sunset station posted pictures of this weekend on there website, I noticed a picture that looks like flower box, AKA (Fire box) bent over a trash can throwing up at 5:30 in the morning in the hotel lobby.Fire box must of come down with the flu, because there's no way that nice woman of your's would of got sick by over consumption. Please tell fire box I hope she is feeling better.

6 Dollar Boat
    BB,
    Sounds like I missed a good time in Vegas. Did I read that right, was Mrs. BF having a little morning sickness? I'll have to give em a call to get the scoop. Maybe she started recycling and was looking for some cans.

BoatFloating
    Look who's talking. I think she came down with the same flu your lady had with her feet up in the Skater. My woman at least made it to the trash can, hows your carpet, I bet your glad you sold that boat.....

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Look who's talking. I think she came down with the same flu your lady had with her feet up in the Skater. My woman at least made it to the trash can, hows your carpet, I bet your glad you sold that boat..... Boat Floating, wish you were going to Miami, we will miss you and flower box. I will talk to you before I go. By the way, sounds like Pat will be running his new drives next week, let you know how it goe's.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    Boat Floating, wish you were going to Miami, we will miss you and flower box. I will talk to you before I go. By the way, sounds like Pat will be running his new drives next week, let you know how it goe's.
    You guys are going to have a great time. I tried to break in "Crash" in Vegas for the trip to Miami, he should be ready to go. Talk to ya soon.....

mbrown2
    Bling Bling,
    When will the Nor Tech be done?
    Will it make it to the Spring Poker Run?
    Can't wait to see it.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Bling Bling,
    When will the Nor Tech be done?
    Will it make it to the Spring Poker Run?
    Can't wait to see it.
    The word on the street is it will be there and ready to run. It should be sweet as long as he keeps Mrs. Bling from drinking to much.

unleashed
    What size Nortech did you get?? Im curious to see it. There is one at Extreme Marine down the street its called Gone Ballistic but its V. I would love to see one of there Cats.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by unleashed
    What size Nortech did you get?? Im curious to see it. There is one at Extreme Marine down the street its called Gone Ballistic but its V. I would love to see one of there Cats.
    Deano
    Deano, It's a 36' and it's a friend of mine's boat and you'll see him in Havasu all summer. trust me this thing will be one bad ass mo fo....

unleashed
    Hell Yeah, That 36 Nor tech is absolutely sick. Can't wait to see one up close.
    Deano

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast