Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pagging Boat Floating

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Rock, When is your first trip out??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Some time in March depending on weather. Then me and Mr Bling and other assorted friends put our motor homes on Crazy Horse (C Horse as I like to call it) April 9th for the summer. Then we are there every other weekend and for me some back to backers. When your boat goes down and your boat less your more than happy to slum with us as I'll have plenty of room with what ever I have....

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    I was just reading the Force thread and saw it over there. I've been out of town on business and pleasure... Congrats. That thing will motor with them Teague's. The DCB 29 is one of the best looking boats out there no doubt. If I get my sold in the next couple weeks then I'll move up to the 29' Carrera, if not I'll be very happy to keep mine for another year.
    Bling Bling, no poker run???? I hear you're afraid of 3DO. What do you have swim lessons that week???? Rock, I thought the poker run was in the first part of april, I am pretty screwed. No swim lessons but close.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    Rock, I thought the poker run was in the first part of april, I am pretty screwed. No swim lessons but close.
    The Poker run is April 24th...... So what's gotcha all tied up. You buy a new boat and can't use it......

unleashed
    Thanks for the offer Rocky, Im using my Force till middle of may then I'll be boatless for a couple of months. I'll be out in March somtime as well and keep you posted.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Charley
    Blingx2 huge congrads on the Nortech.... from the looks of the pictures I have seen of the 36 you should be the sickest boat on the needles strip, bar none (assuming you're still be boating there) I can't wait to see the boat in person man..... just out of curiosity did you look at MTI's 39? if so what were thoughts? thanks and again congrads...sick toy

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Charley
    Blingx2 huge congrads on the Nortech.... from the looks of the pictures I have seen of the 36 you should be the sickest boat on the needles strip, bar none (assuming you're still be boating there) I can't wait to see the boat in person man..... just out of curiosity did you look at MTI's 39? if so what were thoughts? thanks and again congrads...sick toy
    Charley, not to jump in for Bling but that boy isn't the fastest typer and doesn't get online alot. He will still have the new toy at Havasu and Moabi all the time that's about 99.9% of his boating area. I'm sure he looked at the MTI 39 but I think he needed some more cockpit room. As much boating as he does I think he needs more space. To Bling's credit he pretty much will have that beast out there every other weekend. If I had Blings wallet and his ladies purse (with his balls) I'd go with the Nortech over the MTI for his boating. I'm just hoping he'll give his favorite mexican a ride (his only mexican friend)

Charley
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    . I'm just hoping he'll give his favorite mexican a ride (his only mexican friend)
    I'd paint myself brown and do mexican hat dance for a ride in that bad boy hehehe
    how's things rocky?

BoatFloating
    I'd paint myself brown and do mexican hat dance for a ride in that bad boy hehehe
    how's things rocky?
    Things are good. How's your business? I'm sure he'd give you a ride just bring a drink, Orange Goose and Cran Apple to be exact.
    I can't wait for summer it's going be a fun one. I always say that and they are all fun, so I guess I should say summer and it all falls in line....

Bling Bling
    Blingx2 huge congrads on the Nortech.... from the looks of the pictures I have seen of the 36 you should be the sickest boat on the needles strip, bar none (assuming you're still be boating there) I can't wait to see the boat in person man..... just out of curiosity did you look at MTI's 39? if so what were thoughts? thanks and again congrads...sick toy Hey Charlie, that set you did for dave at the boat show was sick. I felt like I was in the pre room for Opium gardens night club in Miami. Dave's location choice was great. I look at the MTI, but the cockpit and lines of the boat did not get to me like the Nor-tech. I completly j'd off when I saw the Nor-tech. Hopefully the boat will be as nice as they have treated me, that Co. is great. By the way,you can go for a ride anytime. Got to go BF is right, this took about 20 minutes to type. Charlie, don,t forget about fiesta this year, if you can make it first weekend in Aug.

alfonzo
    Bling Bling, no poker run???? I hear you're afraid of 3DO. What do you have swim lessons that week???? [/B][/QUOTE]
    It cant be swim lessons or Mr. all-star swim team guy would teach her(Madison) at the river himself, its gotta be book club or somthing. Maybe shes taking him to Thus. night BINGO. If it is BINGO then he could leave Fri. Sha-Blam I figured it out.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast