Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pagging Boat Floating

Charley
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Things are good. How's your business? I'm sure he'd give you a ride just bring a drink, Orange Goose and Cran Apple to be exact.
    I can't wait for summer it's going be a fun one. I always say that and they are all fun, so I guess I should say summer and it all falls in line....

Ahhh yes, business is a bundle of stress.. busier than normal + we are moving to larger headquarters in the next 60 days so, moving my stuff is gonna be pretty big.... plus I have to do an interior build in on the new place... Im losing my frickin hair by the day on this project :cry: ........ I'm actually really excited about the move... setting up and organizing the new place is going to make us better and more efficient, I'm just whining
    I guess what I'm trying to say is by the time I make it to the river this year I'll be ready for one of those orange goose and Crans

Charley
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    Hey Charlie, that set you did for dave at the boat show was sick. I felt like I was in the pre room for Opium gardens night club in Miami. Dave's location choice was great. I look at the MTI, but the cockpit and lines of the boat did not get to me like the Nor-tech. I completly j'd off when I saw the Nor-tech. Hopefully the boat will be as nice as they have treated me, that Co. is great. By the way,you can go for a ride anytime. Got to go BF is right, this took about 20 minutes to type. Charlie, don,t forget about fiesta this year, if you can make it first weekend in Aug.
    thanks for the compliment on the booth man.... I was proud of it, but it is just the tip of the iceberg of what we could do hehehe... In my business as well as most others it's usually budget that limits what's possible
    The Nortech lines are absolutely beautiful and I didn't know it was really a 38' boat... that's even more impressive! I hope you can upload some pics for us so we can jack off over it with ya lol
    The Fiesta is on the list of things to experience ...so expect us

BoatFloating
    The greatest thing about Blings new sled is it has a stereo. Looks like the 8 track of Donnie and Marie will have to be replaced by a Rock Your World mixed CD........

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Bling Bling, no poker run???? I hear you're afraid of 3DO. What do you have swim lessons that week????
    It cant be swim lessons or Mr. all-star swim team guy would teach her(Madison) at the river himself, its gotta be book club or somthing. Maybe shes taking him to Thus. night BINGO. If it is BINGO then he could leave Fri. Sha-Blam I figured it out..... [/B][/QUOTE] Alfonzo, (AKA boat bitch). Worry about how many more boat towels it's gonna take for you and your little buggy wipp arms to wipe off my new boat, instead of hanging off my nut sack the poker run weekend. 4 more days!

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Charley
    thanks for the compliment on the booth man.... I was proud of it, but it is just the tip of the iceberg of what we could do hehehe... In my business as well as most others it's usually budget that limits what's possible
    The Nortech lines are absolutely beautiful and I didn't know it was really a 38' boat... that's even more impressive! I hope you can upload some pics for us so we can jack off over it with ya lol
    The Fiesta is on the list of things to experience ...so expect us
    Charlie, did I read correctly in powerboat this month that Mike Defrees bought a MTI to race super cat this year?

alfonzo
    [/B][/QUOTE] Alfonzo, (AKA boat bitch). Worry about how many more boat towels it's gonna take for you and your little buggy wipp arms to wipe off my new boat, instead of hanging off my nut sack the poker run weekend. 4 more days! [/B][/QUOTE]
    NICE!!!!I have no reply, Just know, your youe boat will be spotless, and i'd rather be hanging on your nutts than you licking on mine...BOOOYA..............ps. next time brush your teeth..............please!! see you in 4 days.

Three Days Only
    Hola Popi, Miami Here We Come.
    3DO

CustomCruiser
    BlingĀ²
    Your boat is going to be the sickest thing on the river. I just got the new March P-boat rag and guess what's on the cover? A 3600 with Nor Tech 1000s. Man, this thing is beautiful. It topped out at 143 MPH with 1.24 gears and 17 x 34 Hering props. Your fresh Carson motors should easily push it to 150...
    So this boat is almost twice as big as mine. I guess I can just park my boat between the sponsons when there is no vacancy in the channel?
    Have fun in Miami. See you at C-horse in a few months...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234