Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: V-drive clubs

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by Kimbo
    ???? JERRY, WHAT ABOUT THE V-DRIVE REPORTER? I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH, BUT IT'S FREE AND WE DO USE SPELL CHECK! IT'S ONLY QUARTERLY, WE ENCOURAGE ARTICLES, OFFER CHEEP BUSINESS CARD AND PERSONAL ADS... AND WE EVEN USE YOUR PHOTO'S REGULARLY.
    KIMBO
    Kimbo, the question was "are there any clubs?", the reporter is a newsletter.
    Although our group started out as a mutiny from a club, we never officially went back to club status (liability remember).
    While we're on the subject...aren't we about due for another issue?

76BARRON
    Sure... Email me your address at... kimbo.bruce@verizon.net That's all it takes and your on the mailing list.
    Kimbo
    All you v-drive guy's and gal's out there give KIMBO a call she speak's the truth! she has a real nice news letter that she put's
    out and it is in fact FREE! It's full of the good stuff!
    I look forward to each and every issue!
    KIMBO hope all is well with you now!!

superdave013
    www.riverratlife.com has a v drive section. It also has 3 raciing forums.

whiteknuckles
    My family and I went to a Classic V-Drive meet last year with another family and we really had a great time. There were so many nice people there with some terrific boats and a delicious barbque for everyone. I joined the club on the spot.
    One of the things I like about this club is all the events in California. I'm not going to have to spend a day driving just to meet up with so many fun people that like boats. I recommend this club to families that want to have a great time with other families.
    And the web site is v-drives, with an "s".

whiteknuckles
    I forgot. I like the news letter too. It always tells the events.

mouzer
    Kimbo, i get your news letter, i get all my info on the outings from there,dates ect, thanks again,(mouzer) mike in corona, and i think what brian linch started years ago was great,he is the father of the v-drive clubs,orange county boys,there a different breed all together.......its all good cheif..........hey Goul (bought your wing)mouzer.......

Joan of Arc
    If there is a legitimate reader here seeking a boating club, ignore this thread. Do your own research, "You decide". This thread is written by a bunch of guys(actually, a couple of guys w/a bunch of names) whose theory is "Attack the competition personally, destroy his reputation) then put my stuff up."
    YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Get a job, go back to work.
    Now go ahead, flame on. Burn me at the stake for telling the truth.
    Sign me, Joan of Arc

???? JERRY, WHAT ABOUT THE V-DRIVE REPORTER? I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH, BUT IT'S FREE AND WE DO USE SPELL CHECK! IT'S ONLY QUARTERLY, WE ENCOURAGE ARTICLES, OFFER CHEEP BUSINESS CARD AND PERSONAL ADS... AND WE EVEN USE YOUR PHOTO'S REGULARLY.
    KIMBO
    I wouldn't recommend this newsletter....These people "Kimbo" and "The Body" are known con artists and use all the membership $$$ to pay for their expensive toys like Biesemeyer circle boats.
    And we all know how expensive those boats can be!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by Joan of Arc
    ( .....a couple of guys and gals w/a bunch of names)
    Sign me, Joan of Arc
    So how many names do you have????

v-drive
    Originally posted by Joan of Arc
    If there is a legitimate reader here seeking a boating club, ignore this thread. Do your own research, "You decide". This thread is written by a bunch of guys(actually, a couple of guys w/a bunch of names) whose theory is "Attack the competition personally, destroy his reputation) then put my stuff up."
    YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Get a job, go back to work.
    Now go ahead, flame on. Burn me at the stake for telling the truth.
    Sign me, Joan of Arc
    You are so full of bullvine skitollogy I could just SHIT!
    v-drive

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast