Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: V-drive clubs

Kindsvater Flat
    CVDCOA holds one event a year thats at Lake San Antonio, members only. The other events are attend at your own risk so then its not really a CVDCOA event. They way I understand it is that if you have an event and are member it sounds like it automatically becomes a CVDCOA event unless there is any trouble.

DaveA
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    CVDCOA holds one event a year thats at Lake San Antonio, members only. The other events are attend at your own risk so then its not really a CVDCOA event. They way I understand it is that if you have an event and are member it sounds like it automatically becomes a CVDCOA event unless there is any trouble.
    Sounds like BL trying to distance himself from personal liability for 'unforeseen/unpredictable' events...like beads...wimmen...booze...and the predictable outcome...after all he's the owner/officer of the club and could take a real hit if something happened and somebody got their Depends in a twist.

AzDon
    Originally posted by HolyMoly
    AZcommies web site is pretty cool, if you are a commie pinko bastard who has a problem with authority figures.
    Wow! Thanks, I think (??) Holy Moly! Was that a compliment? Why is it that folks that disagree with my political Idee-ology feel the need to curse me and call me names? I'm civil and willing to be anybody's friend, even if I believe they're misguided in their political leanings. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    My spat with BL has been well documented here, so I got nothing to ad personally. It wood be heresay ifn I was to say that a sirten filmmaker told me that BL copied and sold more videos then he had on con sign ment.

RaysonKid
    Originally posted by bigkatboat
    Yes, you are right about Az. Don, he does have a lot of "politics" inside of him. I also must say that he is "the REAL deal" (and his son Nick), they both have fulltime work/ school and work on the site every day. The boats, fun times, and people are "their" targets, the site is not a self promotion. The fact that they decided to change the name, was to direct all efforts toward the boats and not at any one person. (Az.Don) They want to promote a free exchange of ideas and questions, if a party or two just happens to spring up, 'great'. The $10 deal is very cheap, compaired to the new equipt. and software that they are constantly buying. Don't tell Don's wife, but I know that the site costs him money every month. I am 180 degrees away from his politics, but a guy who eats, sleeps, DRINKS, V-drive boats (and hot rods) cann't be all bad.
    Yep, Its all good.
    Just be sure and play (strictly) by their rules.

AzDon
    Originally posted by RaysonKid
    Yep, Its all good.
    Just be sure and play (strictly) by their rules.
    Have I made somebody mad? Is there a story here? If I did somebody wrong, I'll gladly apologize and mail you a beer!

RaysonKid
    No, No story here.
    Tried your site once before.
    Got my hand slaped.
    Now I share knowledge and photos here.
    Without promoting anything.
    Well, maybe just having fun in V-drives and Nostalgia circle racing..

hondo sanger
    ok, i am not good english major. my spelling is so bad even spell
    check cant figure it out. i do belong to v-drive club, met lot nice folks.$37.00 dollars i dont fell is steep for dues. one outing, food they serve is well worth price. i live in washington. so i cant make
    it to all of them. i look forward to news letter since i cant spell.
    it looks good to me. if you think brian is making living on $22000.
    year . your life style is why you have time to worrie about
    brian getting rich & spelling in news letter. you need to get life.
    a lot of guys in the club, $22000. is beer money . for one year.
    so find a nother form bitch on, bad mouth people!!! that you dont even know!!!!!!!!!! ASSHLE ASSHLE
    bitch about me leaving out the ' O '
    HONDO SANGER
    AL VETO
    BELLINGHAM,WASH.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678