Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swim With The Dolphins

beer hunter
    My wife and I are going to Cancun MX next week and were trying to decide if it's worth the money (about $180 each) to do the swim with the dolphins thing. Has anyone done this or heard anything about it?
    Thanks Michael

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have never done it , but it sounds fun.. I think you should do it anyway.. If you've never done it i'm sure it will be a great experience for both of you.. the money shouldn't be an issue if your doing it with someone you love to share the experience together.. Just my 2 cents..

MagicMtnDan
    BH, it does sound like a lot of fun but $180 bucks EACH for some swim time with Dolphins in Mexico?! I've heard that dolphins in Mexico aren't even paid minimum wage Why not stop out in the ocean next time you're coming back from Catalina and swim with the SoCal dolphins? It's free
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have never done it , but it sounds fun.. I think you should do it anyway.. If you've never done it i'm sure it will be a great experience for both of you.. the money shouldn't be an issue if your doing it with someone you love to share the experience together.. Just my 2 cents..
    I kind of agree with you MrsFV but money is more of an issue for some than others (didn't you two just sign up for a new DCB at about a quarter-million $ or thereabouts?! congratulations again, by the way).

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we did buy a new boat.. but that doesn't mean we have $ 180.00 to spare.. I just thought if they wanted to have a good time money shouldn't matter as long as him and his wife have a good time and do something they have never done before.. together..
    and thanks we can't wait to get it in the water..

beer hunter
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    BH, it does sound like a lot of fun but $180 bucks EACH for some swim time with Dolphins in Mexico?! I've heard that dolphins in Mexico aren't even paid minimum wage Why not stop out in the ocean next time you're coming back from Catalina and swim with the SoCal dolphins? It's free
    I kind of agree with you MrsFV but money is more of an issue for some than others (didn't you two just sign up for a new DCB at about a quarter-million $ or thereabouts?! congratulations again, by the way).
    I only have eight days so I don't want to waste time and money when I could be doing other things.
    Dan, I heard that the MX dolphins are trying to unionize and won't have to tolerate those low wages too much longer

Screaming Pete
    A freind of mine did that in hawaii did that and the dolphins wanted to hump her I don't know if the Mexican dolphin's are that amoris thou

beer hunter
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I just thought if they wanted to have a good time money shouldn't matter as long as him and his wife have a good time and do something they have never done before.. together..

I agree with ya Mrs.FV.... This is kind of a second honeymoon and we're definitely not pinching pennies on this vacation, but again, we only have eight days and want to make the most of it

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well beer hunter. what does your wife want to do.. maybe there is something else you can do.. but if it is like a second honeymoon.. I'm sure it will leave a fond memory.. hope you both figure it out soon and have a great time.. she is a lucky girl for you to be doing this for both of you..

gnarley
    If your going to Cancun I would take the bus tour and go to Chitzenitsa (check spelling) the Myan pyramid. It is quite a historical site to see!

carbonmarine
    YOu only wanna swin them them... ha ! I once heard a guy on Howard Stern talking about having sex with a Dolphin..... Now that woudl be worth the money just to watch !
    Anyone else remmebr that one.....
    Sick Phuc !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast