I'm at work yesterday morning at our main office, and get a call to return to the job site. I get there, and an old friend is sitting in our conference room, shaken up about something. I start talking to him, and find out that his daughter (my daughter and sons friend) had been killed. For those of you in O.C. you probably read about this in Mondays O.C. Register, 15 Y.O. killed in the local section. Come to find out this guy is an illegal with no license, no insurance, hit their vehicle after running a red light (which caused her to be ejected), ran from the scene, and was twice the legal limit. I am not starting a "hate thread" here, so if you chose to use this as a platform, don't. I am just needing to vent about this, and the fact that it has affected every memeber of my family. It's tragic what happened, so why do people still get blind drunk and drive?? Be it behind the wheel of a car/boat/motorcycle/plane? People just don't realize that they can in fact kill another human being by their stupidity. We see it every day, day after day. Sorry, just really needed to vent about this...