Thread: Need XR Drive.

riverracerx
    Blew up my Bravo 1 this weekend. Anyone have a used or new XR drive they want to part with. 1.5 gears.
    Anyone have any experience with Max Machine Worx? Good service? Good product? I might just have them rebuild the drive.
    I am only running a stock 502 in a 28' Nordic....
    Email me at chris@riverracerx.com
    Thanks!

502procharger
    i have a good used bravo i would sell for 2k. let me know if you have any interest.

FIREMAN
    I would call Half Track Marine in Havasu Springs, They'll set you up. They do excellent work. Recomended to me by alot of people who live in Havasu. Dusty
    " It seems like my Bravo one x grenading started a chain reaction , I've spoken with 4 others whom have the 496mag HO , half with Cats and half with vee's. All broke their drives with in the last month..

h2oski2fast
    I don' think the XR drive is a direct replacement for the Bravo. With the HP you are running, you shouldn't many problems with the Bravo.
    I have dealt with Half Track, and wouldn't send someone I disliked to them. And I have many stories about their work.
    [ August 07, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: h2oski2fast ]

steve0123
    Steve at Savage Marine has my old/rebuilt (20hrs on it) Teague platinum XR outdrive for sale...
    928-680-6202

victoryone
    Well i have a couple of options for you, we have Bravo X sereies in stock as well as xz's but no xr's at the time. Bravo x has large upper gears and u-joint but still standard lowers shaft. XZ adds big boy lower shaft. and if you don't have a removable hub on your prop, you will need to do a prop change on the x series you don't. However on both x/xz/xr you will have to replcae your gimbal bearing to an hp bearing to clear the u-joint. there around 80.00 each. I have both drive in non-currents never installed and re-man models give me a call i will beat any price on the net. (713) 910-2000 ask for lane at victory marine or check us out on the web at http://wwww.govtorymarine.com