Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: High Court Rules Gay Marriage Ok

gnarley
    Originally posted by Dave C
    I am all for equal treatment but I am not so sure that the gay agenda is about being “equal.” Mark Leno is the big mouth politician around here. He argues for providing MORE benefits for gay people that go beyond being equal. Their fight centers around not just marriage but also all the other welfare entitlements.
    I always say that in the mind of the liberal some people are just more “equal” than others.
    IMO, most of the time, not always, marriage is about raising children. I don’t feel that Billy being raised by two mommies is healthy for Billy.
    Dave I hear your point and I get sick of all the entitlements the gays want for some new laws because those that are already on the books but not enforced. I do get tired of hearing the complaints of being treated differently, the fact is they are different! I will say it here also they aren't normal, homosexuality is not normal if it was the human race would become extinct.
    I do disagree about your view of marriage however. My wife & I are married and have no children, though we wanted them. The fact is we are still married, we are committed to each other. And I think Billy might be better of raised by two mommies that are loving and caring than being in an orphanage or with some crankster or crack head.

91nordic29
    [i]
    IMO, most of the time, not always, marriage is about raising children. I don’t feel that Billy being raised by two mommies is healthy for Billy. [/B]
    but billy being raised on the streets or in an orphanage or by some drunk asshole that beats he and his mother, is better than being raised by to loving people?
    give me a break

HOSS
    Yeah, if billy had to watch a man sticking his penis in another man`s ass!

HOSS
    And gnarley,,, morality has everything to do with it!
    Gnarley, if you had an 11 year old girl and she was having her periods, is it wrong to have sex with her for breeding purposes? Since morality has nothing to do with it and all!

91nordic29
    Originally posted by HOSS
    Yeah, if billy had to watch a man sticking his penis in another man`s ass!
    do you have sex in front of your kids?

gnarley
    Hoss I pick and choose my morality battles and specially ones that affect children.
    I don't think giving Homosexuals some rights we all take for granted has anything to do with morality, sticking your dick in a child does though I think.
    SO if you want to talk about morality why not bring that up to the biggest hypocrites that we as a nation have, the Catholic church, where they let some men who are basically homosexual preach to their flocks of sheep then molest or rape their boys or children in the name of God.
    That makes me sick :yuk:

Dave C
    I'm not sure I agree. Usually the two mommies are such millatent advocates of their "lifestyle" most conversations degrade to descriptions of their lifestyle. Not a topic for a child.
    Ever walk through the Castro. Not a "family" environment.
    If their lifestyle was actually kept in the bedroom, which its NOT, then it wouldn't be a problem.
    BTW, what you said is not my point about marriage. I meant for those married that "want" children. I actually envy DINK's (dual income no kids)

gnarley
    Dave C, I happen to know two Women who are lesbians who have a son and is real well adjusted and they are both very caring parents. One is a middle school principal and the other is a real estate agent and they have a very nice home. The boy is normal and has a girlfriend, in fact he seems more well rounded than a lot of kids I see these days.
    I know the ones you are talking about. The militant ones don't have time for kids do they? I think they spend all their spare time pushing their agenda and kids would only get in the way.

Dave C
    I know, its kinda hard to draw a generalization.
    I know too many screwed up kids but they are not exclusive to gay parents.

HOSS
    OK, just how many gay parents are on the boards? Come on now. It`s ok. The law says so. At least in Mass.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456