Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenwood Music Kegs

Roland the Fisherman
    I do alot of work for the Kenwood home office and get to try their new toys at very good prices.
    For the river and out of area trips the Keg for your favorite tunes and Sirus sat. reciever for mixing it up is all I ever want. Around town day to day I tune into talk. Besides that, you can shove AM/FM and all the bull shit that goes with them.
    As far as $259 cost goes.....one of the services I preform for Kenwood has to do with their price lists and I can tell you that is a bunch below last years dealer cost.
    Rolland

You Te
    What other services do you perform Roland?
    You Te

Roland the Fisherman
    Ask your wife UT........and by the way, where the hell is my coper sign sample?
    Roland

phebus
    I'm new to this stuff, so I need someone to explain the new technology to me. I was going to get an i-pod with the hook up that allows you to play it through your stereo (any stereo, boat or car). Is there an advantage to the music keg, or is it the same thing just a different platform?
    Thanks

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    You Te, I thought you said you weren't going to be doing no mo signs for friends.. no win situation.
    RD
    Being as though you feel the need to put you nose in it River Dave, I will splane it to you, ........UT is no friend of mine.:yuk:
    Roland

The Duke
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    Being as though you feel the need to put you nose in it River Dave, I will splane it to you, ........UT is no friend of mine.:yuk:
    Roland
    Had you not posted it in a PUBLIC forum, nobody would have felt the need to "put their nose on it." You posted looking for some type of response ya nim whit!

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by The Duke
    Had you not posted it in a PUBLIC forum, nobody would have felt the need to "put their nose on it." You posted looking for some type of response ya nim whit!
    I'm sorry......and who are you?

The Duke
    Shouldn't you be printing price sheets?
    Just like you, a nodody on the internet.
    Do you spell your name with one or two L's ? You signed off with L's on one ofyour posts, but your avitar has only one. I hope you don't make those kind of mistakes when you print .

The Duke
    I guess I should have replied, "Do you really care?"
    I didn't think so.

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by The Duke
    Shouldn't you be printing price sheets?
    Just like you, a nodody on the internet.
    Do you spell your name with one or two L's ? You signed off with L's on one ofyour posts, but your avitar has only one. I hope you don't make those kind of mistakes when you print .
    I'm not so sure.....you'll have to ask jetboatguru, he's the one who gave me the name.
    Rollland

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast