Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you own a jet?

Mohavekid
    Boards are slow so I thought I would ask.
    I like jets because they are relatively simple, easier to increase performance, safe, and no prop/outdrive to damage.
    Let's hear your thoughts

Jetdriver
    I love to way a jet handles! Its a totally different feeling, thats for sure. Plus the roost!

Nubbs
    Mainly because I think they're cool. Nothing better than hearing a big block and seeing a big roost.

riverbound
    because they only made my boat in a jet and i also love the roost

fourspeednup
    I like loud things that go slow
    "bathtub + car motor + spa parts = jetboat"
    -havasubarney

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    I love to way a jet handles! Its a totally different feeling, thats for sure. Plus the roost!
    You don't own any boat

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    My boat doesn't handle, it just goes sideways...I thought they all did that?

BiggusJimbus
    I grew up around jet boats. Since I was about 2, I guess.
    Something about the loose handling and big motor always seems more fun that a perfectly tracking prop boat. Maybe not faster, but faster isn't always more fun.
    Probably why I love driving dirt roads even more than I love playing at the track.

Drunk tank
    I love the fact that I can cruise areas where a guy ith a prop would shit himself...rocks just under the water. plus its nice when youre in the water behind the boat ya dont have to worry bout a damn prop slicing you up.
    And the chics dig it

Danhercules
    Its like a big fast jet ski!!!!!! LOL

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast