Thread: Trailer axle(s) needed

FlatUgly
    Help Guys im converting my single axle trailer to tandems and i need the second axle, not having much luck in finding it. I need a 4 inch drop square tube 3500lb axle, 87" hub face to hub face with five lug hubs ?? thanks for the help

victorfb
    damn, i think i have just what your looking for. i converted my single axle last season, but used two axles with springs and all from another trailer i had. so i should have the axle AND springs. all you would need is the center pivot. only problem is that i am in north county san diego.

FlatUgly
    well I appreciate the info , if push comes to shove i may be spending a weekend in san diego

victorfb
    no problem. it will be here if you need it. not sure if you plan on doing the work yourself, but if you do you will need a few more things like hangers to attach the springs to the trailer frame, new fenders, and of course a gringing wheel and welder. i can tell you this though. mine towed awsome after the swap. the only down fall is that its harder to push around by hand if you need to. i dont, so it was no problem for me.