Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apollo 11 Conspiracy ?

Hallett19
    Anyone wana take a shot at this one ? Everyone in the office today was talking about the "moon hoax" how we never landed on the moon and how area 51 is the backdrop for all the video we took of us on the moon. I'm only 25, so I dont know much or have much of an opinion, but I thought it would be funny to see what you all think

Scream
    IMO they're full of crap!
    Enough said.

AdrenelineOD
    yar for 1, theres a radiation field that surrounds the earth. the only way thruogh is to be incased in 6ft thick lead or I mean through safely. Our satalites are inside that field.
    There was also a big demand to be the first 1 there for investment perposes. does any of this sound like B.S. to u? Or does putting people on the moon in the 60s sound like B.S. to you? WELL........................................?:conf used:

mirvin
    There's this one dude who wrote a book about it and is going all aver doing tv interviews and what not. Remember the story about BUzz Aldrin punching some guy in the eye? Maybe last year. That was him.
    Mirvin

mickeyfinn
    A hoax?...Give me a break!!. I know a lot of people who were the older generation during that time who didn't believe it but I think they were full of crap.

Dribble
    It's a big conspiracy. Just like the polio shots we got when we were young. They actually implanted GPS receivers and now they control our thoughts and track all of our moves.
    Also, They put stuff in our school lunches to try and make us gay.
    Oh and I saw some black helicopters the other day and I know they were spying on me.
    Jimmy Hoffa is not dead he's been held by the government for the last 30 years.
    Those vapor trails comming off of plane wings - flu virus. That way the doctors will make all the money.
    One more thing. Since I've never seen the sandbar in person, I don't belive it really exists.

JetBoatRich
    I guess we don't have anything on Mars right either

topless
    Originally posted by Dribble
    It's a big conspiracy. Just like the polio shots we got when we were young. They actually implanted GPS receivers and now they control our thoughts and track all of our moves.
    Also, They put stuff in our school lunches to try and make us gay.
    Oh and I saw some black helicopters the other day and I know they were spying on me.
    Jimmy Hoffa is not dead he's been held by the government for the last 30 years.
    Those vapor trails comming off of plane wings - flu virus. That way the doctors will make all the money.
    One more thing. Since I've never seen the sandbar in person, I don't belive it really exists.
    ROFLMFAO!!!

Ziggy
    I suppose the Mars rover pictures are BS too and the space shuttle/space station don't exist either --you guys are off your rockers if you believe that special that it was a hoax. Alot of hard work and due diligence made it possible, not to mention the lives that were lost in order to make it happen. I have an uncle who was directly involved with the Apollo missions and some of the designs of certain apperatus on the lunar lander. He'd cut your nuts if you told him you thought it was a hoax.
    Anyone can make anything not look real if they want and if you believe it ain't real then you should fly a kite when the thunder storms come....maybe you'll believe in electricity.:wink:

Mark Sims
    I was 12 when they first landed in 69 and I can assure you we were there. The special effects in movies at that time were nowhere near good enough to fake the footage I saw that summer in 69. You can bet your ass we were there and we were the first!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast