Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: commander owners

THOR
    Originally posted by beer hunter
    So your idea of fun is taking the Catalina Express No thanks..... I'll wave at ya when I fly by at 60+
    BH,
    Well, you better rush out and get the 29' Shockwave before I call child protective services on your ass.

beer hunter
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    some people you just cant reach....

My point exactly
    Plumb Crazy, the Commanders are a decent boat at an affordable price, but for a little more money you can find a better boat. I thing most of the issues with Commander revolve around their customer service.
    The 26' Signature should provide a respectable ride in the rough stuff compared to other boats of that length
    Good Luck

beer hunter
    Originally posted by THOR
    BH,
    Well, you better rush out and get the 29' Shockwave before I call child protective services on your ass.
    LMAO.......As for child protective services, Maybe I can use that one to get my wife to buy into the idea of getting a new 29' Shockwave

Chris Winn
    hey beer hunter-
    i do really like your gel on the 25ft, that looks good.
    shockwave does make a great 25 ft and 29ft, do not over look those boats when shopping- i also like the new cat! (but keep that one in the lake)

beer hunter
    Originally posted by Chris Winn
    hey beer hunter-
    i do really like your gel on the 25ft, that looks good.
    Thanks Chris, yours turned out great too. Maybe we can hook up sometime and run them over to the island

Chris Winn
    works for me, Magic has the boat right now, they are adding the full hydrolic to the helm steering. then tis time for the AZ spped and marine 496/530hp kit!
    this should be fun!

rivercrazy
    Please keep us posted on the Arizona Speed and Marine upgrade on your 496HO. I'm real curious about this package.

Wicky
    Made it to Catalina over 200 times in a 17 foot Boston Whaler Montauk. Over 150 times to San Clemente Island in a 22' Outrage Whaler. San Nicholas Island only half dozen or so trips. Twice to the Cortez Bank looking for Bluefin.
    Ask Commander if there boats will do that and you will have your answer Glasshoppa. No fun sinking in the middle of the channel.
    The 22' Whaler would hit 52 knots btw top speed.
    Thought I'd share,
    Wicky

beer hunter
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    Please keep us posted on the Arizona Speed and Marine upgrade on your 496HO. I'm real curious about this package.
    Ditto

TrojanDan
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    Youd need a 28 + deep V ...
    Rick32
    Step away from the crack pipe! Use to take my 20'er there mucho times. Hell, you can make it over there in a row boat if the conditions were right.
    26' Commander is plenty big enough but like others said, do some more searching!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast