Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: commander owners

RUCAV
    Plumb
    Check out the PM I sent you and let me know what you think. Test drive every boat in your price range and take a bunch of people with you to see how it handles with a load. My .02 goes to Ultra, but check em all out.

Kilrtoy
    What?????????????? Myself and many others from the forums have taken our boats to Catalina, and most are less than 28'
    Dont forget BEER HUNTER IS IN A SHOCKWAVE, 24 DEGREE VEE,
    that is what gives him that awesome ride.......

THATJEFFGUY
    I just wanted to share an intelligent piece of e-mail that was sent to me via PM. The funny part is, he spent a whole helluva lot more money than I did....just to get ****ed up the ass by the wonderful folks over at Commander Boats. Anyone have a clue who this jackass is ??
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMANDER FAN
    Junior Member Registered: Feb 2004 Posts: 3
    YOU SOUND LIKE THE MOST IGNORANT DUMB FUK EVER!!!!!
    U obviosly havent driven to many boats in your life!that 26 signature is an excellent boat for offshore use and lake havasu! Maybee u don't know how to drive it!!!!!!!! that hull has one hot boat of the year and product excellence from powerboat. That 26 is a perfect bottom, says Bob teage, Jim wilkes, greg shoemaker, brian davidson and many other legends! So do ur homework, instead of being an ungrateful piece of shiit! I just bought the 32 signature that was at the show so come hit me up at that sand bar asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    U obviosly havent driven to many boats in your life!that 26 signature is an excellent boat for offshore use and lake havasu! Maybee u don't know how to drive it!!!!!!!! that hull has one hot boat of the year and product excellence from powerboat. That 26 is a perfect bottom, says Bob teage, Jim wilkes, greg shoemaker, brian davidson and many other legends! So do ur homework, instead of being an ungrateful piece of shiit! I just bought the 32 signature that was at the show so come hit me up at that sand bar asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey who does this guy think he is,
    Im the only one that can be mad around here.

COMMANDER FAN
    GET A REAL BOAT FORGET ABOUT DANA

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey Commander Boy, I won't even charge you, I'll send you a sticker for FREE !!
    http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander Bad Boy Calvin!!!

Ziggy
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander
    You are a bitter person aren't you?

THATJEFFGUY
    Nah, just honest.

COMMANDER FAN
    jeff like ive told u already im gonna see u at the river I know your boat, and I know the diff. between a threat and an opinion.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast