Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Bikes...anybody in the business? (Sorta SPAM)

RacerX
    My youngest wants a dirt bike for his birthday. Well, since he wants one, his sister is going to need one too....and they can't ride by themselves so I'll get one too!!!
    I guess I'll be buying (3) bikes and a trailer in the next 2-3 weeks so I figured I'd see if I can give somebody some business and get a good price in the process.
    I'm looking for a Kawasaki KLX110 for my son, either a Suzuki 110 or Honda CRF80 for my daughter and a Husky TE250 for myself.
    Anybody...anybody at all?

RiverToysJas
    You might have better luck if all were going to be the same brand. Just a thought.
    RTJas

JetBoatRich
    LA Cycle has great deals, check there WEB page
    LA Cycle (http://lacyclesports.com/)

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    LA Cycle has great deals, check there WEB page
    LA Cycle (http://lacyclesports.com/)
    I suggest calling them or stopping by, I've filled out their online form three times and have never had a reply w/ a quote.
    RTJas

jackpunx
    PM Tom Slick .. He can probably send you in the right direction

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    I suggest calling them or stopping by, I've filled out their online form three times and have never had a reply w/ a quote.
    RTJas
    I tried the on-line as well, Rob did respond but slow. Easier to call

Hustler
    Nobody seems to beat LA Cycles prices so I would start there, but I dont think they sell Husky. Why would you want a Husky any way?

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by Hustler
    Nobody seems to beat LA Cycles prices so I would start there.
    I second that. I bought my daughter a quad last year, best deal anywhere. did it all over the phone, nothing changed when I got there, all was as it was agreed to, the bike was waiting, all the paper was in order, I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes.
    Great place to do business.

RacerX
    Originally posted by 1stepcloser
    I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes.
    Good thing huh....you don't want to spend much more than 30 minutes in Inglewood

RacerX
    Originally posted by Hustler
    Nobody seems to beat LA Cycles prices so I would start there, but I dont think they sell Husky. Why would you want a Husky any way?
    Because I've been on every other 250 four stroke (including the new CRF250X) and I liked this one the best....The Honda was my 2nd choice but I don't just jump on the bandwagon and follow the herd.
    I've done plenty of reserach as well. If you check out the forums on Thumper Talk, you rarely hear anybody having problems with their Huskys. However, everybody that buys the Honda or Yamaha feels the need to add this, add that, rip off this piece, etc... and ends up having to deal with one issue or another. Not to mention, it just drives up the costs involved. The Husky comes up front with all the good stuff.
    But what do I know, I'm a wakeboarder with a Malibu....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast