Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack

Rock-it man
    So !!!! what will be the Date for the Shasta Cat Attack !!!!!!!!
    I know some people need to know for Vacations and to rent HouseBoats . Have we decided yet. June 12 was mentioned and so was July 4th so lets all get a date set .

RACER52
    For all of us to be safe and have a decent chance for good runs I say the 4th is out. But that doesnt mean we cant meet for the 4th anyways. I believe some of us will be up there anyways.
    I'm open for any other weekends.
    I THINK WE'LL PLAN MY BACHELOR PARTY FOR THE SAME WEEKEND. 120MPH AND T/A sounds like a party
    Racer

hulshot
    I will look at the calender next month when thing calm down on my end. Did someone say Party @ 120mph can I go for a ride with them?

hulshot
    Hey also I do want to go to Shasta but the Howard regatta is in the middle of June so Watch the Dates so I can participate with everyone

spectratoad
    I know myself (slow boat) Ken A. (shameless kitty) and I think Keith (Robbie Racer) will be there june 18 - 27.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by RACER52
    For all of us to be safe and have a decent chance for good runs I say the 4th is out. But that doesnt mean we cant meet for the 4th anyways. I believe some of us will be up there anyways.
    I'm open for any other weekends.
    I THINK WE'LL PLAN MY BACHELOR PARTY FOR THE SAME WEEKEND. 120MPH AND T/A sounds like a party
    Racer
    Ill be there the 4th from fri through sun if anyone wants to PLAy !!!!!! How bout we meet each day at noon , the weekend of the forth at the entrance to Shasta Marina !!! then maybe a cruise ou the lake, I promise Ill not leave without ya this time !!!!!! hehehe !!!!!

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    I know myself (slow boat) Ken A. (shameless kitty) and I think Keith (Robbie Racer) will be there june 18 - 27.
    Keith get a lot of practice that week !!!!!!! ya gonna need it !!!! Ill try to get down at least for a day that week ,where ya all gonna be at !!!!

Robbie Racer
    We are planning on being at Shasta on June 12th & 13th for the Cat Attack (unless it gets changed). And also the week of June 26th through July 4th weekend. Keith

acatitude
    Keith, Don, looks like our annual trip is june 18-27th if you guys want to come up anytime that week,as always your welcome. I am also planning on going over the 4th of july and whatever the cat attack dates are.
    Im waiting till the miami show is over so ED will be back to make arrangements on boat. mine was at LA boat show. Also if Im up there working I may be able to score a couple hotel rooms, have to wait and see how it pans out.
    I will be calling you this week or next Don.
    Good luck on the motor fix Keith.
    Hey hows your guys new houses?
    RIM we will be camped at nelsons point from june 18-27th.
    I vote for the weekend of june19 or 26th????

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Robbie Racer
    We are planning on being at Shasta on June 12th & 13th for the Cat Attack (unless it gets changed). And also the week of June 26th through July 4th weekend. Keith
    OK JUne 12-13 is ON for the Second Annual Cat Attack ,July 4th Shasta Cat Grudge Match !!! Trophys for Fastest single Eng Cat and Twin eng Cat . Should we qualify that by size of boats or what . My sister makes up the trophys out of spare parts so they will just cost me dinner or something !!!Maybe Cats 18-23 ft sgl eng,cats 24-28 sgle eng, twin eng cats all !! I can have three trophys made up that way the itty bitty kittys will have something too !!!! We can have Whacker Spanking Party !!!!! hehehe !!!
    and Boat Master can mix the RITAS !!!!!!
    We can also have something late in the summer also if all works out
    So far My schedule is :: March 23-25 Parker AZ
    April 23-25 Havasu Heat Wave
    May 1-2 Havasu Elim Regatta
    May 29-31 Shasta Memorial Day
    June 11-13 Shasta Cat Attack
    July 2-4 Shasta Revisited
    July 17 Portland Poker Run
    Aug 21 ? Tower Park Run
    Sept 11 Billy Chinook Run
    Oct 1-3 ? Fall Heatwave
    All subject to change depending on what other Events are announced that look good !
    There should be a thread for all the west coast events even the informal ones from AZ to Wash . Thers one started we just need to post them all there ,wheather formal or informal.
    This is going to be the best summer ever !!!!!!! Lets just remember that with the speed were running these days the rule is SAFETY FIRST !!!!!!!!!! ROCKIT MAN

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast