Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack

Rock-it man
    I see that Pokerruns West is planning a Poker RUn at Shasta the weekend before the Second Annual Cat Attack ,Ive only been to one of his events a couple years ago and it was First Class ,it was at the Hyatt at lake meed ,a little spendy but a great time.
    Anyone planning on going ?? I here it is $$$$$ 300.00 sounds a little spendy but I dont know how much is going back for awards and what kind of dinner is included.
    Dont WORRY !!!!! I WILL be at The CAT ATTACK to KICK !!!!!!! some BUTT !!!!!!!!!! no matter what !!!!! And !!! that means YOU AWU !!!!!! hehehe !!!!

Rock-it man
    What happened to everbody !!!!!! Really !!!!!! I was only kidding !!!!! Guess if ya cant take the heat -- get out of the kitchen !!!!! hehehe !!! Lets heat this place up !!!!!!

RACER52
    I'm back. a week of school and no boat. I was twichin.
    Now have to get the boat runnin. Should be able to run it in a couple weeks. Waiting on some fuel injection crap and the motor will be done.
    Now the rubrail is going on.
    Racer

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by RACER52
    I'm back. a week of school and no boat. I was twichin.
    Now have to get the boat runnin. Should be able to run it in a couple weeks. Waiting on some fuel injection crap and the motor will be done.
    Now the rubrail is going on.
    Racer
    School !!!! here I thought you were out of school !!!!! I thought you cant teach old dogs new tricks !!! oh !!!! maybe thats refering to me !!!! Got the linkage figured out finally and going to Shasta this comming weekend for testing, then pack for Parker !!!!

RACER52
    that was a fast rebuild on the engine. Good luck on the testing. cant wait to hear about it. Video so I can hear those whipples screamin.
    Wish I had the time to make a mold of the scoop for ya. It came out sweet. Its now at the paint shop getting flamed and fadded.
    Racer

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by RACER52
    that was a fast rebuild on the engine. Good luck on the testing. cant wait to hear about it. Video so I can hear those whipples screamin.
    Wish I had the time to make a mold of the scoop for ya. It came out sweet. Its now at the paint shop getting flamed and fadded.
    Racer
    The motor with the extra 4 inch innercooler and carbs is so high I dont think theres any way to put on a scoop if I did it really would look like an SUV !!! The motor goes fast cause we have our own machine shop and can do everything except grind cranks,just got the new ballancer and its great ,now we can do heavy metal ballancing also. The motor looked perfict after running about 40 hrs last year ,just replaced the exhaust valves, new cam for the Quadrotor,piston coating and a few secret things. I thought we could get rid of some stainless hoses but was wrong now it looks like a spiders nest in there ,plan on runnig this weekend . I want to set up a Video cam somehow to record the Havasu Heatwave run and the Parker run
    Get that thing done enough of this schooling !!!!!!!!

RACER52
    continuous education is the only way us young pups will be able to afford to play with the big dogs.
    but now I'm off to work on the boat.
    Racer

Might want to think twice about running at Shasta this weekend. The latest storms have left a lot of debris floating around the lake.
    Eric

HP350SC
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rock-it man
    [B]The motor with the extra 4 inch innercooler and carbs is so high I dont think theres any way to put on a scoop if I did it really would look like an SUV !!!:
    How about some pictures!!!???

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by 14983
    Might want to think twice about running at Shasta this weekend. The latest storms have left a lot of debris floating around the lake.
    Eric
    I was over the bridge at Bridge Bay last week and the main portion of the lake looked good ,has it got worse. The Sacto arm at lakehead was a mess !!!! I will call down to Bridge bay and check it out .I really have to run the boat before going to Parker.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast