Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack

spectratoad
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    Keith get a lot of practice that week !!!!!!! ya gonna need it !!!! Ill try to get down at least for a day that week ,where ya all gonna be at !!!!
    R Man - We capm at Nelson Point - The inlet straight across from SugarLoaf. All the way back till you go under the train tracks.

RACER52
    spectratoad= june 18th weekend sounds like the little woman and I will have to make a quick weekend getaway. Camping always sounds cool.
    Can you drive right to the water or is it by boat only. If you can drive in we would like to try the new r.v
    Do you leave the boats anchored out or on the trailer??
    Racer

Washed Ashore
    I thought we were going to have one early & one later,like october.I'm trying like hell,but i dont think i will have it ready & the bugs out buy early june,I wont give up yet!!!!I think we should try to get a caravan together for the fall heatwave.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Washed Ashore
    I thought we were going to have one early & one later,like october.I'm trying like hell,but i dont think i will have it ready & the bugs out buy early june,I wont give up yet!!!!I think we should try to get a caravan together for the fall heatwave.
    YES !!!!! we need a date for the a Late Shasta Run just so All Washed Up to have a second chance !!!!
    Im in for a caravan to the Fall Heatwave where can we all meet,I go down I-5 to Bakersfield and across . This way at least AWU can say he outran me as im a slowpolk driver on the freeways !! !!!!!!!!! hehehe !!!!

Washed Ashore
    Slowpolk,thats funny I heard you were just sloooooooow

RACER52
    LOL

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by RACER52
    LOL
    Hey R52-- that cant !!!! be a pic of the RASON RAFT can it !!! beside your handle , if so I feel proud that your R & D
    (( Ripoff & Duplicate )) has resulted in some flames like mine !!!!!
    See !!I dont mind as long as im first !!!! hehehe !!!!!
    Looks great but ??? Wheres the canopys ??????, guess you have never had the wind in your face at 120+ mph !!!!

HP350SC
    Weekend of June 12th works great because some of us can save about $1000 on houseboat rental at the tail end of mid-season rates. Confirmation please????? Gotta book ASAP.

HP350SC
    Hey Wayne you can't come to the Cove poker run cuz I WANT A TROPHY!!!!!LOL.

acatitude
    racer52 we camp in motor homes right at lake and leave our boats anchored right at the shore all week we are there. If you want to come for weekend we may have room for your rv. we usually have about 70 people and 13 or so rvs for the week there. we always seem to make room somewhere. pm myself or spectratoad and we will get you more info as not sure how many we have yet. shapin up to be a great summer

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast