Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack

jackpunx
    Mid June?.. I think I'll take the drive up.. HP350 told me about the event last year.. Sounds like something I don’t want to miss.. What is the elevation up there?

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by RACER52
    sounds like a party. There will be twice the number of boats this year.

Probably PartyMasters LAST !!!!! cause I here it will be three against one after this year !!!!!! hehehe !!!!!! He need to practice changing diapers !!!!!! instead of Waxing boats !!! hehehe !!!
    He must be selling those boats way too cheap if there going that fast !!!.
    Twice as many boats sounds great ,Just maybe there will be someone in the crowd that I can play with otherwise ill get boared
    this year !!!!!!

boat030
    I think I might be able to make it too this deal I was bummed that I didn't make it last year. rock it, if you leave that cheater bottle out of your boat then I will hang with you.

Rock-it man
    Hears a thought !!!!!! ,seeing how Boatmaster is making all this $$$$$$ selling boats !!!!! he could donate some huge !!! prize for a poker run at shasta (unoffical of course) or we could all ( the ones that wanted to ) put in a few $$ for a prize !!!
    Just a thought from my little mind !!!! seeing how I will be getting all the trophys you all could at least have a chance at something !! well maybe not ill probably would have the best hand anyway !!!!

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by boat030
    I think I might be able to make it too this deal I was bummed that I didn't make it last year. rock it, if you leave that cheater bottle out of your boat then I will hang with you.
    Hey !!! Mike its good to here from Ya, no cheater now !! !!! the 1471 I had when we raced is gone and a new Quad Rotor Whipple is in its place !!! Will have some #### before the Cat Attack ,ill keep them to myself as Dont want to scare off Keith or
    All Washed Up !!!!! hehehe !!!! This will be great two Datona 26's against this best Shasta can offer !!!! AWU will now have to move back to third looser !!!!!cause the last time Boat 030 and I ran at Havasu it was neck & neck all the way !!! Theres a place for ya on my houseboat if ya want so just PM me . Are ya going to The Heatwave & Eliminator Regatta ?? See ya soon !!
    Wheres the POT LUCK DINNER being held at ,being I dont partake ,I really just come for the FOOD !!!!!! hehehe

boat030
    I won't be going to any of the early season trips as I have a new addition to the family coming at the end of April . I have the motor out of the boat right now and I am going to start re-assembling it next week, I will be interested too see if you gain anything with the switch to the quad-rotor I still prefer the old fashioned 14-71.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by boat030
    I won't be going to any of the early season trips as I have a new addition to the family coming at the end of April . I have the motor out of the boat right now and I am going to start re-assembling it next week, I will be interested too see if you gain anything with the switch to the quad-rotor I still prefer the old fashioned 14-71.
    I just couldnt get any more real power out of the 1471 ,so the only choice was a PSI or the Quad,My understanding is that a Quad with 20 lbs boost and c16 fuel will make 1500-1600 hp and it runs cool !!!!!! Talked a lot with Paul PFAFF and Norm Teague and Dustin at Whipple before I made the change . will know soon !!! what it will do . Congrats on the new driver hehehe !!! That makes two of you ,your going to be in the same boat as Boatmaster.

Robbie Racer
    Mike, congratulations on the new family member that's on the way. Are you going to be NJBA racing this year again? If so, I see that the new tentative schedule calls for the Chowchilla race either on the weekend of June 12 & 13th or maybe the following weekend on the 19th & 20th. It looks like I might have a ride for the NJBA races this season so I'm hoping they decide on June 19th and 20th so we can go to Shasta.
    Rock it, I think they are pulling your leg a little on the horsepower claims. I do think a Quad Whipple is a good way to go and that you will be able to make better power than with the roots at the higer boost levels, but I would be real surprised if you made more than 1400 hp with a 598" motor. That's still darn respectable though and I will go that direction when I win the lottery.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Robbie Racer
    Mike, congratulations on the new family member that's on the way. Are you going to be NJBA racing this year again? If so, I see that the new tentative schedule calls for the Chowchilla race either on the weekend of June 12 & 13th or maybe the following weekend on the 19th & 20th. It looks like I might have a ride for the NJBA races this season so I'm hoping they decide on June 19th and 20th so we can go to Shasta.
    Rock it, I think they are pulling your leg a little on the horsepower claims. I do think a Quad Whipple is a good way to go and that you will be able to make better power than with the roots at the higer boost levels, but I would be real surprised if you made more than 1400 hp with a 598" motor. That's still darn respectable though and I will go that direction when I win the lottery.
    Acording to PFAFF and Norm Teague and Racecrafters if my static compression is 8.3 and at 20 lbs boost on C16 fuel there should be 1500 + hp ,trying to get on a dyno but up here in hicksville its really hard to get time as theres only one within 150 miles. and if not will just add a little juice to it !!!!!. We will know soon as the speed will tell it all !!!! and thats happening in 42 days ,so gotta get this thing done in the next few weeks. Maybe I should just
    go to a Turbin as its seems im never happy with the power I have.
    I really like the New Elim 33 that will have the new deck like the 28 I think that would be a great boat for 2005 !!!!! but gotta take a ride in the DCB 34 also. Keep working on that motor as its almost summer !!!!!!!!

P P R
    So will their be a poker run at shasta? If so sign me up Rock_it man.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast