Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We bought a new boat at the Boat Show...

THOR
    My uncle has one of those. They are really cool. I did that big ass swin step/platform on the back.

roln 20s
    Chaparral makes one nice boat. Definately my favorite production boat out there, with the exception of Cobalt maybe. Anyone else notice the thru hull exhaust that exits the side?
    Saw this on the 28 ETicket, super awesome. I think you will be real happy with the boat- I'm never heard any complaints, and since you know the dealer owners, I think you are golden.
    Enjoy.
    Roln 20s

northern baja
    Looks great!
    How many friends will it hold?

Dave C
    looks plush, stadium seating, big-ass swim step. Definite pluses.

CA Stu
    Nice boat!
    I like the walk through transom, too.
    Classy.
    I have a 235 SSi Chap, got it for a family boat, and HighbrowRoller, that's exactly why my oprofile says "warm boater".
    I took it to the RRX Poker Run at Havasu this past year (Great event by the way) and I was admiring a guy's HTM while we were rafted up in one of the coves. I said to him "Wow, after looking at all these boats, I wish I would have gone with something like that instead" to which he replied "Yeah, everyone with one of these is looking at your boat and saying, "I wish I would have gone with something like that instead""
    Well, I'm going to try and snazz up my boat a bit with some tunes and a "Sandbar Gadget" before summer hits.
    CA Stu <- I'm cool. Really!

25 Eagle
    We had their 252 deck boat with the 454. It was a nice boat, but had a few "bugs" at first. Like someone said the interiors are high quality. Have fun with it.

Boozer
    Congrats on the new ride!
    Does the seat adjust so that you can stand?
    My boat has a windshield and honestly... I always sit on my knees so I have my head over the windshield. My favorite part of boating is the wind blowing in my face. Then again if I had a boat that ran say 65+ I would probably want some sort of shield from the wind but who knows.
    Regardless, that's a nice ride. Certainly a lot nicer then my pos production boat.

burbanite
    Originally posted by riverracerx
    Is that hole in the back under the sunpad a walk-thru to the swim step?
    Yes it is. I have spent some quality time aboard the closed bow version of one of these when mine couldn't handle the conditions (which is a lot of the time ), great boats, lots of good features.
    Congratulations rrrr (and I forgive the 465 comment... )

MRS FLYIN VEE
    congrats on the new ride.. I love it.. I'm sure you will enjoy it.. ride it well and stay safe..

ratso
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    congrats on the new ride.. I love it.. I'm sure you will enjoy it.. ride it well and stay safe.. :
    ...sorry mrs vee, but the "ride it well" statement cracked me up...coming from you especially.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast