Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Access Technologies Sony Marine Remote

rivercrazy
    Anyone have the MRC-2 (white one)? Where did you get it and how much?
    This marine remote is for Sony head units

Steamin' Rice
    RC, I have two of the SOny remotes in my boat and they work great.... Sometime a year or two ago, OVerton's was running a special on the access tech wired remotes for a pretty good price, maybe around $50 or so. You might want to see if they still carry them..
    Good luck. When are you going for an ocean run again??

Party Cat
    Yo Bartender.....Gimme a call tomorrow....I may have what your looking for....
    PC

ROZ
    Originally posted by Party Cat
    Yo Bartender.....Gimme a call tomorrow....I may have what your looking for....
    PC
    No, really? lol

rivercrazy
    Hey Greg. How ya been? For the next few weeks were pretty tied up but I really hope to make another salt run before spring. Lets hook up! Thanks for your experience with the remotes. I have a round Sony near the driver console. But want to add one on the transom. The only thing I'm worried about is drilling holes in the boat and down the road changing head unit brands. But - no guts no glory right?
    PC - I'll shoot you a PM.

rivercrazy
    Anyone know if Dana, Rex, or anyone makes billet bezels for the Sony round remote and the oval Access Tech remote?

BOBALOO
    I doubt that there is someone making bezels but let us know if you find some. Wired For Sound can get you the MRC-2 but they want about 90$ for them. They are in murrieta ca. I have the sony w/display on the transom and am adding the Access Technologies up in the bow so I dont have to climb in the boat from shore.

mbrown2
    I thought I remember Toby getting a bezel for the remote from Froggy...like they had one made or something.

welk2party
    Everyone seems to have their remotes working fine. I have one on my transom and it has never worked. In fact, I ended up unplugging it all together. It totally prevented my head unit from working at all at one point.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    I thought I remember Toby getting a bezel for the remote from Froggy...like they had one made or something.
    The round Sony remote is a standard Gauge size so you could get a bezel for it. I seem to remember Cat and Mice having it in his boat.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast