Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Access Technologies Sony Marine Remote

ROZ
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Spill the beans stereo boy!
    Frejoles de negro or refried

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    I'm going to have a batch CNC'd up to see as a potential product line down the road.. They should be ready in about 3 - 4 weeks.
    I'm still trying to decide if I want to have the bezel be a "cup" that the Remote actually sits in and then have the sides bevel out.. Or if I just want a ring that it kinda sits on top of that just has a 45 degree angle around it.. Which would you guys prefer?
    RD
    I think beveled would be best. This way the remote will sit nice in bezel. If you need a test victim I might have a new boat when your ready for production, Pweter please :wink:
    Frejoles de negro or refried
    Baked of coarse what do you think I'm mexican,,,,, oh wait I think I might be.

mbrown2
    If its bezeled as a cup that might be the best way, but that might really increase the labor to install in my boat as the console would have to be removed to loosen ....I would be happy with just the surround and double sided tape or some sort of glue....
    Pewter

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    If its bezeled as a cup that might be the best way, but that might really increase the labor to install in my boat as the console would have to be removed to loosen ....I would be happy with just the surround and double sided tape or some sort of glue....
    Pewter
    put me in for one pewter also please.

BOBALOO
    I vote for double sided tape, even though in some instances a cup would be better.
    I made the remote in the front of my boat mount to a small bracket in the little cubby for the cup holders so I'll have to fab up a new bracket for the bezel to attach to.
    Stick-on for the back

ROZ
    I think RD should make a replacement front bezel for that sucka using the original as a template. Pushing the buttons on a fully anodized marine remote would be sic!!!Especially if it was flushmounted

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by ROZ
    I think RD should make a replacement front bezel for that sucka using the original as a template. Pushing the buttons on a fully anodized marine remote would be sic!!!Especially if it was flushmounted
    Now your talking......

BoatFloating
    RD, I too like the cup version. I think it makes a cleaner look. Looks good and I bet they will sell like hot cakes.

TrojanDan
    First one looks good!
    Now that were talking about these remotes, what does everyone do about the illumination wire (orange one) when mounting the remote on the transom? The only time my dash mounted remote lights up is when I hit the Navigation lights at night. I am leaning towards not connecting this wire and only connecting the pin wire. What do you guys think? It's not like I hang out on the transom at night.

rivercrazy
    RD are you planning on making those for the round Sony remote as well? I was trying to find one that was shaped like my existing dash bezels but no one make it

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast